Are there any albums or songs that you haven't listened to/ don't listen to?

Todd

Haaaaaaaaaaave you met Sperm? Don't think she's listened to Green Day since 2010 :P

Let's not forget RBS and Cameron. It just shows what a good community we must be if former/non fans stick around :)

Also, I rarely listen to the latter half of Uno, coz it's shit.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really listen to AI or 21stCB. I think I played AI too much and then got sick of hearing it everywhere... And I just never really got into 21stCB...

Kerplunk, parts of Dookie, Insomniac, Warning. I mean, I listen to select songs on them individually but never as a whole. When the time comes that they are old and don't make any more albums, I want to still have the excitement of listening to a "new" album.

oh and fuckin "live tracks" I got that cd a long time ago think I listened to it maybe twice both that week I got it, never again don't know why but I just haven't

Mail it to me :dance:

That's not even remotely true. They were my favourite band for the best part of a decade. It's only now they're starting to wear a little thin.

Thin. Keyword for the sound of the trilogy

The fact that you think listening to every song a band has ever released makes you the best fan ever is kinda sad.

I'm sorry that I made you sad. Anything I can do to cheer you up, buddy?

I won't listen to most of Breakdown unless it's the whole thing at once. It's not a bad album, it's just not a good album in comparison to Green Day's other albums. It feels like they tried to recreate American Idiot, just with pianos and '80s bombast.

I don't really listen to Shenanigans at all, except for Ha Ha You're Dead on occasion. Same with Insomniac apart from Armatage Shanks and Walking Contradiction.

that one smash mouth album i got for my birthday a long time ago

Yeah, I got one when I was 8 and I liked that one single they had... but seriously, who wants to listen to their other stuff?

crying-gifs-10112013-05.gif

That. Is. The. Saddest. Man. I. Have. Ever. Seen.

(I just want to give him a hug, bring him inside, and make him cookies :cry:)

That. Is. The. Saddest. Man. I. Have. Ever. Seen.

(I just want to give him a hug, bring him inside, and make him cookies :cry:)

You're not alone there, there are a hell of a lot of people who'd like to do that to David Tennant. Me included.

You're not alone there, there are a hell of a lot of people who'd like to do that to David Tennant. Me included.

Yeah, I guess he is kinda... yeah. Okay then.

I think the only GD songs I don't have on my iTunes are Espionage and Last Ride In, so I definitely never listen to those. And for some reason, Lady Cobra never comes up on my shuffle, so I don't listen to it much unless I go out of my way to do so (which, while I don't hate the song, never happens) or I'm listening to Dos in full. Meanwhile, DRB always comes up on shuffle :lol:

The trilogy(with the exception of Stop When The Red Lights Flash,Stay The Night,and Lazy Bones),Warning,Nimrod,and 21CB simply for the fact that I don't have them on my iPod

Not the same really but when I frost got AI it was a dodgy copy and half of homecoming was missing It took me ages to even realise

well I love my collection of music, but since I don't listen to it, I guess I can do that. It deserves a more loving owner! let me find it (most of my cds are at my brothers cause he has a bigger place) then ill mail it to you

you may want to remind me in a month or so

Because I like to listen to entire albums, like all their albums, and like pretty much all their songs to some degree even if just a little, it's rare that I miss songs out. I've been listening to Uno Dos and Tre so much since they came out that their other stuff has been neglected but eventually it'll all be back on my regular rotation. Because of the listening to entire albums thing Shenanigans and any songs that aren't on albums get listened to waaaay less, so there's a few of them that only get listened to very rarely, can't think of any I'd never ever want to listen to though.

Don't know if I posted this yet, but The Saints Are Coming, I hate U2, but I still listen to it occasionally.

Recently I have stopped listening to quite a lot of Green Day. Don't have a single full album on my iPod (well except a live collection that I complied), I just have random cuts from everything except nothing off of Warning or Kerplunk. It's really a travesty, but recently I've really been getting into a lot of indie rock and I've kinda pushed Green Day out a bit. But just because I realized I've done this, as of now I will be on a quest to listen to all the Green Day albums in order. Well that is after I finish listening to a Pavement album...

Archived