Are there any albums or songs that you haven't listened to/ don't listen to?

Todd

Back when I got all of my music from Youtube rips, I made some errors downloading Paper Lanterns, Suffocate, and Ha Ha You're Dead. I actually went for a whole year without even realizing I was missing 3 songs. But then when I discovered them, it was amazing to hear them as new songs.

Also, I rarely ever hear I Want to Be Alone, it never comes on my shuffle, and I'm not even sure if it's synced to my phone or not :P

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than Fuck Time and Nightlife I've only listened to Dos once. When they played Stop When The Red Lights Flash at Brixton I didn't know what it was. I've only listened to the first five tracks of Uno, plus Oh Love, more than once. 39/Smooth doesn't interest me at all beyond a couple of tracks, and I haven't listened to most of Breakdown in 3 years. And I only know about 4 songs off Shenanigans.

#terriblefan

39smooth (never), 21st century breakdown and the trilogy (not very often for both). Oh and Lights Out, Governator...

But still a great fan.

I deliver pizzas so I'm in the car a lot, I'll go on binges listening to the different albums but rarely 39/Smooth. I think I'd like it more if Tre was on it.

I'd say I listen to a good chunk of Green Day's music regularly. The album I listen to the least amount would probably be the first one or Insomniac. I can't casually listen to Insomniac, even though I think it's one of Green Day's best records.

I seldom listen to anything off of 39/Smooth besides "Going to Pasalacqua" and "At the Library", only really listen to "Ha Ha You're Dead" and "Espionage" off of Shenanigans, and never listen to the Trilogy save the Dookiefied "Dirty Rotten Bastards".

You terrible fans make me feel superior. Thank you :lol:

Well we can't all be bothered listening to rejected Al Sobrante b-side demos that were recorded onto wax cylinder in 1974 :lol:

I hardly ever listen to their first two albums and Nimrod, even though it's my favorite.

Recently I haven't listened to much GD definitely become a much bigger Replacements fan than Green Day, although I love both and have done for years I love both in different ways. I don't listen to Warning much aside from Waiting, and Church on Sunday, never listen to Shenanigans either really.

I think I've listened to Castaway maybe once or twice ever...I have to go listen to it now just to remember how it goes.

Well we can't all be bothered listening to rejected Al Sobrante b-side demos that were recorded onto wax cylinder in 1974 :lol:

Look for Love was recorded when Billie was 5, not when John was 5 :P

most of the 21CB on material. idk why. my sister sold her shenanigans b/c she hates that album. and 21cb as well.

Oh shit yeah I never listen to 21st Century Breakdown either bar a couple of songs, shows how much I listen to it considering I forgot about it!

I haven't really listened to GD a lot recently, a song here or there maybe, but I'm not avoiding anything. I may sound like a "bad fan" but in my defence, I haven't been listening to any music much lately. :P

I usually forget about Warning and BS&B since I just skip to Church on Sunday. That, followed by Fashion Victim and Castaway, is my absolute favorite succession of songs in GD's discography.

You made me spit out my drink laughing at this...

Y'all terrible fans. omg

The trilogy.

*negative reps*

:lol:

Archived