New Green Day Ugly X-mas Sweater

JIGD13

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is a fair bit cheaper than their other hoodies/jumpers, so tell me again how it's overpriced.

it's meant to be ironically ugly, as to fit in with the current trend. just look at QOTSA's Christmas jumper. y'all are never happy with anything, my god.

Speaking of overpriced, that fucking vest man. I want it so bad but I can't bring myself to shell out ALL THAT MONEY.

I KNOW. and the hoodies, fuck man i want them so much :(

I just blew so much money on stuff, I can't buy anything. #FangirlProbz

when i saw that the jumper had money off, i just bought more stuff and spent the original price. totally worth it when i'mm massively in debt, right? :ninja:

this is a fair bit cheaper than their other hoodies/jumpers, so tell me again how it's overpriced.

it's meant to be ironically ugly, as to fit in with the current trend. just look at QOTSA's Christmas jumper. y'all are never happy with anything, my god.

Just because it's less expensive than their other overpriced shit doesn't make it not overpriced? What kind of logic is that?

"Hey man, that shit is $150 but this shit is $75!! BE GRATEFUL YOU FUCKERS!!"

Just because it's less expensive than their other overpriced shit doesn't make it not overpriced? What kind of logic is that?

but people are more than happy to pay it and don't complain half as much as people are about this jumper. just because it's not a tour shirt or some other hoodie, the fact it's jumping on the latest trend, people seem to be bitching about it a lot more than usual. plus, $45/£30 (the current sale price) is pretty standard pricing for a semi-decent quality jumper.. unless you buy all your clothes from Primark or the US equivalent, how is that considered expensive??

It's delightfully ugly! I only buy cheap clothes so it's out of my price range but it's the standard price for Green Day and other band's merch or other clothes that aren't from the cheapest shops, don't know why people are complaining about the price of this more than with any other item that they've sold.

They're not obliged to provide people with cheap clothing, band merch is a luxury not a necessity. They're not trying to do anyone a favour that they should be grateful for, they're just selling a non essential product that people can choose to buy as a treat if they want at a similar price to other band merch and other non dirt cheap clothing.

It's delightfully ugly! I only buy cheap clothes so it's out of my price range but it's the standard price for Green Day and other band's merch or other clothes that aren't from the cheapest shops, don't know why people are complaining about the price of this more than with any other item that they've sold.

They're not obliged to provide people with cheap clothing, band merch is a luxury not a necessity. They're not trying to do anyone a favour that they should be grateful for, they're just selling a non essential product that people can choose to buy as a treat if they want at a similar price to other band merch and other non dirt cheap clothing.

Okay? And I'm not obligated to go "Well it's Green Day so it's okay." Band merch is not a luxury ahaha I have so much merch from bands who reasonably price their clothing, and obviously I'm aware Green Day are not going to do it. I'm not claiming like this is some big scam or something but it is what it is - overpriced, usually ugly as sin clothing. This sweater is nice though. But $60 + shipping for one sweater is ridiculous. That's just the facts, and to me it's not worth it JUST because it was made by people who are associated with Green Day. It's fine that other people are willing to spend that, I'm not trying to get people to not like it or wanna buy it haha.

Also every time I've looked at something from the Green Day official merch store, I've usually had the same attitude. Hence why I've never got anything myself!

It's overpriced for me, specially with shipping. But since it's a rare/exclusive product I think it's not too bad really. I just wish it was a little bit uglier so that I wouldn't want to have it :lol: This one is fabulous, I think one of my favourite pieces of GD merch I've seen.

It's overpriced for me, specially with shipping. But since it's a rare/exclusive product I think it's not too bad really. I just wish it was a little bit uglier so that I wouldn't want to have it :lol: This one is fabulous, I think one of my favourite pieces of GD merch I've seen.

it could literally look like a toddler designed it & i'd buy it :lol:

I like that bands are putting out these sweaters now a lot, they're always neat. Someday I might try and collect a bunch of 'em.

Really? Think about that. Just think for a second.

i was thinking the same thing! :lol:

i mean, kay, shut up, it's totally a necessity what are you talking about they should just give it away for free don't they realise that we need it to survive! :mad:

Holy shit you guys, good job exaggerating my post. I'm not saying they owe us FREE MERCH but I'm just saying that to act like this is, you know, the normal thing to do is ridiculous. Bands sell tons of merch that is reasonably priced all the time and I'm glad you guys are cool with Green Day and other big bands selling overpriced merch but it is most definitely not the only way to sell merch haha.

No need to jump down my throat because I'm expressing an opinion a lot of you guys have too, just a little differently.

if i didn't spend 100 on actual clothing and band Tees. plus 40 on a ltd edition cd/dvd originally 90, i would buy this.

Thinking about working in fashion and design Green Day stuff to sell less than for 15$ for poor people. I'll tell you more in 10-15 years.

Well, that's what I call a beautiful ugly x-mas sweater! :P Again pretty overpriced, though..

Archived