I do not believe this person "covered" this song....

HARVESTER

Sounds like he recorded him playing the guitar and filtered Billies vocals and mixed em like that

He's just playing and singing over the original. Firstly, his timing isn't very good on guitar and secondly, you can plainly hear his voice as well as Billie's.

Nigga need some headphones. Hope he gets some for La Navidad.

He's just playing and singing over the original. Firstly, his timing isn't very good on guitar and secondly, you can plainly hear his voice as well as Billie's.

Nigga need some headphones. Hope he gets some for La Navidad.

You are not to call people that. It is so disrespectful.

I think it is a cover. It sounds like he is playing with an acoustic, but Billie plays it with an unplugged electric - there's a slight difference. You can hear this guy's vocals, but also Billie's. I don't really know why he played the song in the background too.

Yeah, I can hear the multiple voices. One of them sounds like Billie and the other is a lot whinier.

I was actually already following this guy and he layers his own voice sometimes. That guitar is also clearly different then what is heard on Dos.

So you know it already from your mom? Good...

No, my mother understands the difference between derogatory and frivolous uses of words and can grasp the concept that the meanings of words are not set in stone and can vary from usage to usage, context being absolutely vital to your determining of that perception. She's a smart woman.

If only everyone could understand that. Maybe everyone would stop acting so goddamn stupid every time they hear a "bad" word.

Oh, here we go. The old "people aren't allowed to use their free speech to express their offence at my free speech" debate.

This is quite clearly a cover. It just has Billie's voice blended in with it, but you can clearly hear this guy's voice. I really don't know what there is to discuss here.

Oh, here we go. The old "people aren't allowed to use their free speech to express their offence at my free speech" debate.

I brushed Eternity's comment off with a joke. If Mikee wants to force a stupid argument out of absolutely nothing I'll play along.

Since the question's been answered, there isn't really anything else to discuss, and there's just a load of off topic shit being posted, I'm going to go ahead and close this.

Archived