Small Green Day bit on tonight's SNL

Jean

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bj_unoxx: Why couldn't my parents spelled my name with a "y" instead of an "ie" like everyone else? #snl #saturdaynightlive #thestrangestthingsyouseewhenwatchingtbatnight #amIonacid?

Now I know why I adore Billie so much — we both have angst toward our parents lack of spelling our name with a "Y"! :lol:

I never really understood how someone can be upset over getting their or someone else's name spelled wrong.

Your name is JULIA, according to your user profile. Of course you wouldn't understand! :rolleyes:

Now I know why I adore Billie so much — we both have angst toward our parents lack of spelling our name with a "Y"! :lol:

Your name is JULIA, according to your user profile. Of course you wouldn't understand! :rolleyes:

Well, my last name is a whole other story ;)

Well, my last name is a whole other story ;)

I'm cursed in both aspects. :lol: At least "Armstrong" is easy for Billie.

"#amIonacid" it must be trippy to turn on the tv and see a parody of oneself on SNL

I just imagine a very puzzled expression when he saw that

That's exactly what I was thinking the whole time.

I dont know about the writers on the last 2 or 3 seasons bit all the past writers are all weird and have stramge sense of humor like that

I bet they knew but thought itd be funny to spell it billy joe

In that video thumbnail in the OP he looks like a Chinese Jeff Matika.

This explains so much. Jeff must be being groomed by Mike and Tré to take over as frontman if Billie OD's or pulls an Ian Watkins.

This explains so much. Jeff must be being groomed by Mike and Tré to take over as frontman if Billie OD's or pulls an Ian Watkins.

Well judging by the Trilogy he's already chief songwriter.

Shhh folks arent supposed to know about that yet

i bet the "y" was a joke cause theres no way they could get his tattoos that good and not know how to spell his name. One would think they had to google him at some point

i bet the "y" was a joke cause theres no way they could get his tattoos that good and not know how to spell his name. One would think they had to google him at some point

Elementary.

Watched the show last night, was hilarious!

Reminded me of the last time Jimmy Fallon impersonated Billie Joe.

I wonder if Billie was really just watching SNL and this happened, or if someone on the show tipped him off beforehand to look out for it..

I wonder if Billie was really just watching SNL and this happened, or if someone on the show tipped him off beforehand to look out for it..

Doesn't SNL air 3 hours later in California?

Hope he doesn't have such bad taste. SNL hasn't been good in decades.

Archived