Small Green Day bit on tonight's SNL

Jean

I wonder if Billie was really just watching SNL and this happened, or if someone on the show tipped him off beforehand to look out for it..

Hope he doesn't have such bad taste. SNL hasn't been good in decades.

I was wondering the same, it's a little to ironic don't ya think?

I used to watch SNL faithfully, decades ago. Yeah thanks for that reminder :)

BJA is an icon just like SNL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i bet the "y" was a joke cause theres no way they could get his tattoos that good and not know how to spell his name. One would think they had to google him at some point

Naw, they just can't spell. As I said earlier in the post, they couldn't spell Anjelica Huston's name right either back in October. :lol: You would think he was Googled at one point, but obviously not by the people that produced the video/edited it.

Watched the show last night, was hilarious!

Reminded me of the last time Jimmy Fallon impersonated Billie Joe.

ICONIC UGH. That Billie was relevant enough to parody at such a big (non-music) award show still makes me so happy. I was watching the Emmys on a livestream at work and I started flipping the FUCK out and everyone thought I was crazy. Good times.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I think they researched how to spell his name but discovered that the majority of the fan base freaks out when ever his name is misspelled.

Lol I never knew Jimmy Fallon did an impression of Billie!! Honestly, he was way better than the guy who actually did it in the skit. I wish they would've let Fallon do it. But Fallon did a fucking hilarious job at being Harry Styles :lol:

If anyone still cares they did show the rerun of the episode tonight and they got his name right. YAY!!

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the show last night, was hilarious!

Reminded me of the last time Jimmy Fallon impersonated Billie Joe.

Dat height impersonation.

I have no idea but I know it wasn't Jimmy because he was portraying Harry Styles in this skit. :)

Oh my god the Pitbull one! :lol:

the Pitbull and Shakira ones were funny.

Archived