Small Green Day bit on tonight's SNL

Jean

SNL just spoofed Billie in a Christmas CD skit. They misspelled his name and had him dueting with Alanis Morissette.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qTFkKcmUXE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SNL just spoofed Billie in a Christmas CD skit. They misspelled his name and had him dueting with Alanis Morissette.

The impression was pretty bad too. Loved the sketch though.

SNL was doing a sketch parodying celebrity Christmas albums and Jimmy Fallon did his Billie Joe impression... except they spelled his name Billy.

My rage.

SNL was doing a sketch parodying celebrity Christmas albums and Jimmy Fallon did his Billie Joe impression... except they spelled his name Billy.

My rage.

THEY HAD ALL WEEK TO RESEARCH FOR THIS SKETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I fucking LOVE the way they made the tattoos look!

tumblr_my70wkFT0g1qarcmpo3_1280.png

GUYS I LOVE WHEN MY FANDOMS COLLIDE EVEN IF THEY COULD USE A FUCKING COPY EDITOR (LIKE ME)

Well, he looked like Billie, but the impression was more like Syd Vicious or something like that :P

Edit by Andres: There was a small Green Day bit on tonights SNL. Billie saw it and posted the below comment/photo on Instagram.

bj_unoxx: Why couldn't my parents spelled my name with a "y" instead of an "ie" like everyone else? #snl #saturdaynightlive #thestrangestthingsyouseewhenwatchingtbatnight #amIonacid?

22.6.jpg

I did have to lol at Billie making a typo in his Instagram post about a typo :lol: (not that his easy mistake is anything near the fuckup they did, but still)

Seriously, though, they spelled Anjelica Huston's name wrong in a pre-taped segment earlier this season, and now this? :rolleyes:

Who was the actor portraying Billie Joe? I know Jimmy Fallon was in the skit and he loves and does a BJA impression, but that didn't look like him.

Either way I'd bet it was Jimmy Fallon's idea to have a Billie Joe impersonation.

Since when is he still on SNL? :lol:

Who was the actor portraying Billie Joe? I know Jimmy Fallon was in the skit and he loves and does a BJA impression, but that didn't look like him.

Either way I'd bet it was Jimmy Fallon's idea to have a Billie Joe impersonation.

I have no idea but I know it wasn't Jimmy because he was portraying Harry Styles in this skit. :)

Oh my god the Pitbull one! :lol:

Edit by Andres: There was a small Green Day bit on tonights SNL. Billie saw it and posted the below comment/photo on Instagram.

bj_unoxx: Why couldn't my parents spelled my name with a "y" instead of an "ie" like everyone else? #snl #saturdaynightlive #thestrangestthingsyouseewhenwatchingtbatnight #amIonacid?

22.6.jpg

:lol: :lol: oh my!

"#amIonacid" it must be trippy to turn on the tv and see a parody of oneself on SNL

Jimmy hosted last night with Justin Timberlake as the musical guest + cameos by Paul McCartney, Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees and Madonna.

Billie was played by John Milhiser.

JohnFinal_DE.jpg

Uhm it wasn't really that bad, yo

I'm mad that they spelled the "Billie" wrong. Also, I dislike SNL anyways.

I never really understood how someone can be upset over getting their or someone else's name spelled wrong.

I guess it's part of the joke here, but still.. :lol:

Archived