Revenge

astoria

So there is a kid in my physics class that knows I like Green Day and he decided to vandalize my paper saying "Green Day Sucks"... Currently plotting revenge. Ideas?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure this should be in the GD Chat, but it should definitely be in the advice forum. Though since you don't have 100 posts now, general chat should be okay! :)

Cover his stuff in aniseed oil. Dogs will go nuts and chase him.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility if anyone gets brutally mauled by a chihuahua.

Tell him just because he doesn't like a few songs doesn't mean the whole band sucks, or maybe ask him "If they suck, they wouldn't be millionaires with over 250 songs, and they wouldn't have the largest internet fanbase out of any bands in the world".

Or maybe if all you listen to is 21CB or the trilogy then you deserve that :lol:

I used to get people who would take the piss when I wore my gd wrist band in first year. "Oh hey Courtney, you better wake me up when September ends!!"

:rolleyes:

Idk just go down the immature route and draw dicks all over his work

I used to get people who would take the piss when I wore my gd wrist band in first year. "Oh hey Courtney, you better wake me up when September ends!!"

:rolleyes:

Idk just go down the immature route and draw dicks all over his work

i was gonna say draw a big penis on his forehead, and make him wear it the remainder of the day

My suggestion in the status update was:
"Does he find Billie Joe attractive? Lets hack his computer and change his desktop to a photo collage of Billie's weenie. Or poison his lunch. Whatever works best!"

:lol:

Start a rumour that he has a tiny penis.

(Everybody knows Green Day fans have big penises. Even me.)

oh god :lol:

people that say green day suck are either doing it to be a bitch, a hipster, or basically have heard nothing besides time of your life and 21 guns. If that's even possible. Anyone who has a half-decent musical opinion would state that they don't like green day, not that they suck. because that opinion is wrong. because they don't suck anything, besides vaginas. and maybe the occassional penis.

Tell him just because he doesn't like a few songs doesn't mean the whole band sucks, or maybe ask him "If they suck, they wouldn't be millionaires with over 250 songs, and they wouldn't have the largest internet fanbase out of any bands in the world". Or maybe if all you listen to is 21CB or the trilogy then you deserve that :lol:

Because not sucking is based entirely on how many songs you've written and how many people have bought them, right? :P

Is that true about them having the biggest online fanbase? Sounds unlikely with the likes of Bieber and One Direction in existence.

Ignore him. You bringing attention to it will just keep leading him on. Bully's love that. If he says anything to you all you have to do is pretend you don't care. Basically really calmly if he says Green Day suck, their fags, etc just brush it off with a quick "whatever." Or "sure." in a voice that really sounds like you don't care what he thinks.

Mail him anthrax, burn his house, torture his family, and send him to a forced labor camp.

Archived