2013 Recap Zine - We need you guys to send in stuff

Fuzz

The email failed, so I am going to PM you Val.

sounds good

The whole Val thing through me off for a second, I won't lie. :lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is everybody who sent something in will have his thing published?

Depends how many we get. We'll likely only be publishing a hand-full.

• 2 weeks later...

What time are you guys closing submissions? I plan on submitting most of mine late tonight (the 4th).

We're actually going to extend it another week or two since we didn't have enough submissions. We just put up a post on GDA so want to give more people time to send stuff in.

We're actually going to extend it another week or two since we didn't have enough submissions. We just put up a post on GDA so want to give more people time to send stuff in.

Yay! I swear I have stuff; I just need to stop being a lazy fuck and actually send it in. I have time this weekend.

I managed to get mine down to, er, 600 words. :ermm:

I have a bunch of jumbled sentences and thoughts. I just need to narrow it down and organize it now.

I'd like to write something in the Fav memory category, but I'm not really inspired... I only have bad memories, like when I missed them twice last year. I could almost hear them 130 miles away. Or when I almost fucked up my school year because I spent my day listening to their records. :D

Crap! The only thing I could have submitted would have been some confetti but that is from the 21stCB tour since I was unable to see them this tour. :P

Crap! The only thing I could have submitted would have been some confetti but that is from the 21stCB tour since I was unable to see them this tour. :P

It's not too late! The deadline is extended to 10th January (at least) so if you have anything you want to submit you still can.

Or if you prefer you could submit it for the GDA tour section, as mentioned here:

http://www.greendayauthority.com/news/4637/

It's not too late! The deadline is extended to 10th January (at least) so if you have anything you want to submit you still can.

Or if you prefer you could submit it for the GDA tour section, as mentioned here:

http://www.greendayauthority.com/news/4637/

So it's okay it's not from their latest tour?

So it's okay it's not from their latest tour?

For the tour section thing it can be from any tour (the post on GDA about it has all the details). And for the magazine if you want to write about a Green Day memory (could be a show) it can be from any time.

For the tour section thing it can be from any tour (the post on GDA about it has all the details). And for the magazine if you want to write about a Green Day memory (could be a show) it can be from any time.

Oh lovely :happy:

Got the draft email in my inbox. Going to send it in the morning. I enjoy the thrill of pushing deadline... :happy:

And I'm honestly a little nervous about being so vulnerable in my writing...

:ninja: Ah, oh well. I'm a shameless fangirl anyway. :lol:

Got the draft email in my inbox. Going to send it in the morning. I enjoy the thrill of pushing deadline... :happy:

And I'm honestly a little nervous about being so vulnerable in my writing...

:ninja: Ah, oh well. I'm a shameless fangirl anyway. :lol:

Mine was pretty heartfelt if that makes you feel any better.

:lol:

OK, everything's sent. I really hope you got a lot of submissions for this. It could be really neat!

All I have are tour memories, and I feel like I've beaten that horse to death in the tour/fangirl threads!! But if you still need submissions, I may or may not have a paragraph all ready to go :ninja:

Send it!

Ugh I hope I am not late. I'll send something in a couple of hours!

Do it!

Archived