Happy international GREEN DAY holiday!

Give_Me_Novacaine90

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get why.. It's 11/12/13 though which is a cool date :P

But it isn't November 12...

alright why the fuck is the majority of this thread arguing if whether or not the US way of writing dates or the way the rest of the entire fucking world writes dates is right. the USA is pretty much ALWAYS wrong so we can assume they're also wrong here.

/thread

alright why the fuck is the majority of this thread arguing if whether or not the US way of writing dates or the way the rest of the entire fucking world writes dates is right. the USA is pretty much ALWAYS wrong so we can assume they're also wrong here.

/thread

Abso-bloody-lutely, let's have half a dozen pages of "Happy Green Day" instead.

Lovely jubbly :J

alright why the fuck is the majority of this thread arguing if whether or not the US way of writing dates or the way the rest of the entire fucking world writes dates is right.

It was like three comments of discussion. Calm down.

It was like three comments of discussion. Calm down.

The point is more people are discussing the date than the actual celebration. I was quite obviously not angry about this because TBH I don't care that it's Green Day nor do I care that it's on 11/12/13. It's called satire. And it's called exaggerating.

The point is more people are discussing the date than the actual celebration.

How are we to celebrate?

4/20 is Smoking Marijuana day for most people for some stupid crap they consider amazing about the date. However let's recall how Green Day's name came to be. Basically, by what happens on 4/20. Happy Green Day people!

How are we to celebrate?

I seriously can't tell if you're trying to justify discussing whether or not the USA is better than Europe at writing dates or not.

I don't know, try maybe staying on topic? I can't believe you're actually arguing with me, I thought it would be mind numbingly obvious that it's a ridiculous topic of conversation ESPECIALLY when it's in an entirely different thread. Whether the conversation is useful or not, it's still stupid. I didn't even expect to get a reply to my original post. And honestly, I don't feel like discussing this, because debating an already ridiculous debate is, of course, ridiculous.

I seriously can't tell if you're trying to justify discussing whether or not the USA is better than Europe at writing dates or not.

I didn't say anything about one being better than the other. I've just never seen someone write the date like that.

Happy international Green Day holiday, Idiots!!!! :yay::bunny::banana::drinks::wub: Today has been better than most holidays are for me. I was able to finish my college finals, got my Foreverly cassette in the mail, and I finally won a Idiot Nation contest. :3

Archived