I think ima make Green Day pillows, opinions?

kimviciousx

2cpxb9l.jpg

I have some shirts I cut up to use for patches but never did,

so I was thinking about making them all pillows, and maybe some bags too :b

This one isn't finished, I still have to sew the side.

Such a cool idea! It looks great. I actually have a couple of Green Day shirts I never wear....quite tempted to copy you!

this i so AWESOME. I've never been a fan of printing peoples faces on things, any things, but in combination of the Warning logo it looked really cool. The sad thing is that you'll have to buy a lot of shirts to make a lot of pillow cases :P

Where did you get the yellow warning shirt from, though? I've been wanting it for years but never seen anything proper anywhere.

this i so AWESOME. I've never been a fan of printing peoples faces on things, any things, but in combination of the Warning logo it looked really cool. The sad thing is that you'll have to buy a lot of shirts to make a lot of pillow cases :P

Where did you get the yellow warning shirt from, though? I've been wanting it for years but never seen anything proper anywhere.

Thanks! I used to have a little over 30 Green Day shirts, I sold a lot, but I still have a lot too :b

it's not a shirt, it's like a wet floor sign, it's really bad ass

21bp281.jpg

Love that idea! :o Tell you what, you could probably sell them on ebay and advertise them here if you make enough of them. I bet you'd be able to sell them.

great idea :D

Such a cool idea! It looks great. I actually have a couple of Green Day shirts I never wear....quite tempted to copy you!

Thanks! Do it! :)

Archived