Billie Joe posts acoustic clips of "Missing You" and "Scattered" on Instagram

Fuzz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's nothing special? It feels pretty special to me, first I love that he recorded it and shared it with us, something this simple, I love the sound of his voice like this, we don't normally get to hear him singing this quietly and beautifully , not live, not in album versions. That's to me the magic of this little clip. He's not trying to show you his skills at acoustic guitar or anything, he's just recording himself singing this (amazing) song to share with us, just because.

Agreed. The simplicity and him deciding to share it regardless is why it's special. :) It's not relevant how good it is.

I don't get the need to analyse even things like this either, the majority of them really are just what they are.

How are yall d/ling videos from instagram?

I got some videos posted from my old phone would love to get back

Go to webstagram.com, find your username, click on the video, then where it says "Video" right click and download as mp4.

That works on my mac at least.

And I agree that Billie's "performance" here is nothing extraordinary but it's still sweet of him to post and therefore charming in its own way.

What's with the 4th one being in color though? :lol:

If they were going to do an acoustic album, Missing You would be pretty far from the list of good choices.

I always thought Baby Eyes would be an awesome acoustic song.

Missing you isn't so bad though :-)

And thanks for turning the clips into one video, Andres!

He just put clips of scattered up too... Acoustic again.

LOVE THIS ONE! (But it's one of my all time favorite songs). Can someone combine the clips again pleeease?

FFS this is nothing to shout home about. cant a man play a song without there being a shitstorm?

I try not to read too much into Instagram posts, but if he keeps posting acoustic stuff I'm going to have to wonder!

Could a mod please merge this with the Missing You thread and perhaps rename that one?

I try not to read too much into Instagram posts, but if he keeps posting acoustic stuff I'm going to have to wonder!

Or you can choose to read into the fact that he's singing songs about missing the person he loves :)

Y'know I had really all but stopped looking at instagram anymore because all my feed was just pictures of lattes my friends got at starbucks or whatever, but Billie has since given me a reason to check back frequently now. These are incredible... :wub:

Even beautiful things like this happen yet Green Day Authority fans still have something to complain about... Ah nothing new

How much are you betting he's apologising for something? :lol:

I'm kidding. Before anything starts.

:P

HOW DARE YOU

How much are you betting he's apologising for something? :lol:

I'm kidding. Before anything starts.

:P

OH MY GOD ADRIENNE AND BILLIE ARE BREAKING UP OMG I GOTTA POST THIS ON TWITTER #80</3BJ

FFS this is nothing to shout home about. cant a man play a song without there being a shitstorm?

Wow didn't realize a thread entitled "Billie posts a video" with four responses constitutes a 'shitstorm.' I'd hate to see the aneurysms you suffer on days where tour dates are announced.

Andres, make a fucking video :P

Now now, say please.

Do it.

Archived