Billie Joe posts acoustic clips of "Missing You" and "Scattered" on Instagram

Fuzz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow didn't realize a thread entitled "Billie posts a video" with four responses constitutes a 'shitstorm.' I'd hate to see the aneurysms you suffer on days where tour dates are announced.

Everyone is going crazy on instagram, I just dont see what the big deal is. That last remark was uncalled for. Yes, I am a bit of stress head. We're not all perfect

kind as i am i'm offering a far better version again ;)

It's better because it was a performance. Can't really compare it to an Instagram video.

OH MY GOD ADRIENNE AND BILLIE ARE BREAKING UP OMG I GOTTA POST THIS ON TWITTER #80</3BJ

What if that was the case and everyone liked your post and then they feel like assholes afterwards

kind as i am i'm offering a far better version again ;)

Appreciate your input, but I beg to differ, I like the quiet, painful sounding instagram vids better, for both songs

whats that black dot in the middle of the video? I guess it's a recessed light. lol

Want to see more than a wrinkled forehead and bushy eyebrow! :lol:

I love this stuff. God I wish he'd post a full clip on YouTube. Even if it's just raw like this with no proper recording or finishing.

Andres, make a fucking video :P

This one doesn't flow correctly. Two are the same thing, so its missing a verse.

whats that black dot in the middle of the video? I guess it's a recessed light. lol

Yeah, pretty sure it's a light.

Quick, someone buy Billie a tripod!

I love this stuff. God I wish he'd post a full clip on YouTube. Even if it's just raw like this with no proper recording or finishing.

This one doesn't flow correctly. Two are the same thing, so its missing a verse.

Yeah, pretty sure it's a light.

That makes sense, I thought I just clicked the same on 3 times by accident :lol:

Here's to the acoustic Green Day album I'm still waiting for! :drinks:

The best part of the random coloured "Scattered" clip are the little grey hairs at his forehead - nice to know Billie and I have something in common ;)

Love the Scattered clips! This reminds me of when he played those songs down the phone for GD.com years ago. Totally awesome DIY way of sharing a little something with his fans.

Love the Scattered clips! This reminds me of when he played those songs down the phone for GD.com years ago. Totally awesome DIY way of sharing a little something with his fans.

I thought about the phone messages too. How great would it be if instagram videos were more than just a few seconds!!

tune your guitar billie! :lol:

seriously, sounds like a shitty cover of a random youtube guy recording with his phone.

want to hear a good acoustic version?

You say "tune your guitar" and then post that?

(:

omg.

I thought about the phone messages too..and the Christmas songs :lol:

btw that's great... I hope he'll post more..(like walk away,come on Billie do it!!! :wub:) or upload the full version on you tube...

he looks like a random you tube guy who doesn't want to show his face because he's shy :lol: oh Billie.

Archived