Billie Joe posts acoustic clips of "Missing You" and "Scattered" on Instagram

Fuzz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You people really open a new thread for every single thing Green Day does? Not like that everyone uses Facebook and can see this videos.

You people really open a new thread for every single thing Green Day does? Not like that everyone uses Facebook and can see this videos.

You prefer giant topics with 5,000 replies where only a handful of people will see this stuff because most users don't follow every giant thread on GDC?

That was really beautiful, Missing You is one of my favorite songs from the trilogy, and now that i hear it acoustic is even better :happy::wub:

I wonder if there's people thinking "Omg, is this a hint for an acoustic album?!!" Hahaha

:lol:

His voice sounds absolutely beautiful *-*

I wouldn"t get all excited about an accoustic album though...if he wants to play a song at home I guess it more or less ends up accoustic due to lack of a band. I'm thinking since it was posted on Tre's birthday maybe it was a sort of video birthday card as I'm assuming he didn't make the party (Flashback Heartattack who I follow on twitter said Mike was going). Anyway this is awesome to hear accoustic...*repeat*

Just listened to it again - his voice sounded very emotional especially at the start - as always just happy he is playing.

How would you see the video on Facebook? Its on instagram.

How would you see the video on Facebook? Its on instagram.

On their facebook page maybe d ?

Yeah, but its a lot easier to miss when its posted on facebook

Not really. Unless you like 10000 pages that return regular updates. For me it's annoying to see the same stuff here on GDC. If Billie Joe would take a dump and posted a picture on Instagram GDC would have made a new thread where people would be gloryfying his turd.

Not really. Unless you like 10000 pages that return regular updates. For me it's annoying to see the same stuff here on GDC. If Billie Joe would take a dump and posted a picture on Instagram GDC would have made a new thread where people would be gloryfying his turd.

I think you're on the wrong forum if you think stuff like this related to the band is better off on Facebook.

If they were going to do an acoustic album, Missing You would be pretty far from the list of good choices.

I feel like you have trouble posting in any topic recently without needing to take some kind of subtle or not so subtle jab at Green Day or any of the new stuff.

What about the ones like me that don't have facebook?

So yeah, Thanks for uploading Andres.

It's ok. Nothing special.

Yeah guys, can we stop posting Green Day things on a Green Day forum please?

Considering its p much dead in the world of green day right now it's nice to post stuff rather than have a bunch of dead topics with outdated news.

He sounds gorgeous in this :wub:

tune your guitar billie! :lol:

seriously, sounds like a shitty cover of a random youtube guy recording with his phone.

want to hear a good acoustic version?

Love this :wub:

And it's not "good" because of the quality of the sound/performance, it's just nice and charming to see him quietly sitting there enjoying playing the song :happy:

Thanks, Andres. :) I was thinking of putting them together, but you already did lol

I like it, it was soft, like something you'd play to wake up to

I actually wake myself up to loud songs, so I'm scared awake :lol:

I feel like you have trouble posting in any topic recently without needing to take some kind of subtle or not so subtle jab at Green Day or any of the new stuff.

It wasn't a jab at anything. Acoustic albums are almost always aimed towards slower songs with a fuller sound. Missing You is a straight up 3 minute slice of pop punk that works best played loud and fast. It even has a drum solo. If in acoustic album were to be done, it's probably be songs like BOBD that would make the cut.

And Missing You is one of the few songs I actually like from Trilogy, so yeah :P

I'm gonna post this to facebook now. The reason that page isn't ALWAYS updating is that I actually have to sleep.

Archived