Billie Joe's car up for sale

Liam

I still don't get why they're asking so much. Just because Billie owned it? Because everything I've read about that car says it really only worth about $15k.

it must be the fame factor

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it must be the fame factor

I guess. But not $30k worth, imo. Even with the guitar added in. Nope. That's just a crazy price. Billie must have overpaid when he bought it and now is trying to get his original purchase price back.

I guess. But not $30k worth, imo. Even with the guitar added in. Nope. That's just a crazy price. Billie must have overpaid when he bought it and now is trying to get his original purchase price back.

That or they think there's a bunch of rich GD fans out there somewhere

That or they think there's a bunch of rich GD fans out there somewhere

Possibly. But surely even they know it's not worth the asking price. It surely won't gain anymore value after Billie no longer owns it.

Possibly. But surely even they know it's not worth the asking price. It surely won't gain anymore value after Billie no longer owns it.

If I knew the logic behind it I'd tell you, but I don't :P

I think for $45K a date with Billie and/or Adrienne should come with it. Then you can go pick them up in the BMW.

But of course, I don't think Billie has anything to do with the car now. Seems awfully greedy to sell a car for that much and I don't think Billie's ever been associated with the word "greed".

The fact that I really need a new car makes this hurt so much more :lol: He's had that car for years though right? I remember seeing it in that documentary where he takes Joey to get a pet fish :happy:

The fact that I really need a new car makes this hurt so much more :lol: He's had that car for years though right? I remember seeing it in that documentary where he takes Joey to get a pet fish :happy:

No, according to the description he just bought it a year or two ago.

Billie has owned a lot of old cars.

No, according to the description he just bought it a year or two ago.

Billie has owned a lot of old cars.

Oh okay, my mistake. :happy:

Archived