Billie Joe's car up for sale

Liam

Nope. The reserve is pretty much the lowest price the person will let the car go for it.

So now that car is going to sit and rot in Billie Joe's garage because it wouldn't sell for some price over $30K? Seems undesirable for bidders and sellers alike but OK....

Wonder how much he bought it for originally.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now that car is going to sit and rot in Billie Joe's garage because it wouldn't sell for some price over $30K? Seems undesirable for bidders and sellers alike but OK....

Wonder how much he bought it for originally.

They might relist it with a smaller reserve or even no reserve.

Well it'll be interesting if that happens and it ends up selling for less than the high bid on the first round.

Or someone might contact the dealer direct and buy it that way. Better negotiation possibility.

So now that car is going to sit and rot in Billie Joe's garage because it wouldn't sell for some price over $30K?

No. It´s in the dealer´s show-room. Dry, safe, waiting for... you? ;)

Here's a deep, possibly alarming question for us all to ponder: Why is Billie's name spelled Billi Joe on his car registration. Certainly that's a legal document and should have it spelled correctly, unless they just ran out of room, which wouldn't make sense. I've also noticed that Billie frequently signs his autographs as Billi Joe, no e after Billi. Do you think that's how his name is actually spelled, and he's just kind of made it/let it be Billie over the years for no reason? :lol:

71.jpg

I used to just assume he got lazy in writing his name and dropped the e for no reason, but now I'm thinking harder into it :lol:

I think Billie just answered this in instagram, its Billie

2pyawj9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

maybe he's getting rid of it because it reminds him of his bad times

like how people associate objects with a time in their life or a moment

could be a cleansing thing

same with the bike

damn that bike was hot

Reserve not met at $30,001. Sale closed.

I know a certain someone who could have made a great reservation ;)

Haha me too! Someone with an awesome Mercedes maybe?

I thought that the reserve was met at 30,001?

I don't understand why they wouldn't have just started the bidding at the "reserve" price -sure it would scare people away who bid on it this time around but in long run it just wasted people's time doing it this way.

I don't understand why they wouldn't have just started the bidding at the "reserve" price -sure it would scare people away who bid on it this time around but in long run it just wasted people's time doing it this way.

I think it´s because the seller knows the real value of the car, and is looking for the really interested people, who know it, either. He´s not gonna undersell it. That´s why, I guess. He´s just waiting and looking for the right customer. Maybe he´s gonna cheapen it after a while when there is no one to buy it, but not right from the start.

I think it´s because the seller knows the real value of the car, and is looking for the really interested people, who know it, either. He´s not gonna undersell it. That´s why, I guess. He´s just waiting and looking for the right customer. Maybe he´s gonna cheapen it after a while when there is no one to buy it, but not right from the start.[/quote

I wish the money for it.

I would kill so many people for this car.

knock off a few congressmen and I'll buy it for you :D

preferably the longest serving first :)

knock off a few congressmen and I'll buy it for you :D

preferably the longest serving first :)

Done and done.

Well apparently you can buy it right now for $45,900. Out of my price range now.

Is it back on ebay or as a private direct sale only?

Either way, that seems way too much for that car. Even with the guitar thrown in for good measure.

Is it back on ebay or as a private direct sale only?

Either way, that seems way too much for that car. Even with the guitar thrown in for good measure.

Back on ebay, but not as an auction...just a "Buy It Now" price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-2002-tii/231132428721?_trksid=p2050601.m2372&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D207%26meid%3D4260791193928054985%26pid%3D100085%26prg%3D1112%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D231132428721%26%26clkid%3D4260793425196654376&_qi=RTM1562569

You can also "make an offer" but chances are the seller won't take your offer unless you're pretty close to that $46K.

That is a lot to ask for this car, I'm out! If it were in original mint condition, maybe worth it the price. Just my two cents haha!

I need a car.. but that's more than I get in scholarship for a semester at college so I don't think I'm getting that one :P

I still don't get why they're asking so much. Just because Billie owned it? Because everything I've read about that car says it really only worth about $15k.

Archived