Billie Joe's car up for sale

Liam

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been selling a lot lately. The vacation home in Newport Beach, another car (from Pop Disaster MTV Diary), Motorcycle (right) and now this car.

He's been selling a lot lately. The vacation home in Newport Beach, another car (from Pop Disaster MTV Diary), Motorcycle (right) and now this car.

When did he sell that car? And I guess he has no use for the stuff anymore, just wanting to clear it out and make space.

Wow I love old BMW's. I have a Caddy for sale now and I would glady trade for this gem. With or without the "extras" which are awesome! I'll be monitoring this ebay auction for sure! Thanks for posting!!

Here's a deep, possibly alarming question for us all to ponder: Why is Billie's name spelled Billi Joe on his car registration. Certainly that's a legal document and should have it spelled correctly, unless they just ran out of room, which wouldn't make sense. I've also noticed that Billie frequently signs his autographs as Billi Joe, no e after Billi. Do you think that's how his name is actually spelled, and he's just kind of made it/let it be Billie over the years for no reason? :lol:

71.jpg

I used to just assume he got lazy in writing his name and dropped the e for no reason, but now I'm thinking harder into it :lol:

Here's a deep, possibly alarming question for us all to ponder: Why is Billie's name spelled Billi Joe on his car registration. Certainly that's a legal document and should have it spelled correctly, unless they just ran out of room, which wouldn't make sense. I've also noticed that Billie frequently signs his autographs as Billi Joe, no e after Billi. Do you think that's how his name is actually spelled, and he's just kind of made it/let it be Billie over the years for no reason? :lol:

71.jpg

I used to just assume he got lazy in writing his name and dropped the e for no reason, but now I'm thinking harder into it :lol:

I swear i've seen situations in which his own family members have written his name as Billie ... perhaps the car people misread his scrawl? lol

71.jpg

Na, i'm sure his name is Billie, my mom sometimes have that problem, she just have to show her ID so there's no problem :P

Btw, nice car!

I swear i've seen situations in which his own family members have written his name as Billie ... perhaps the car people misread his scrawl? lol

Possible. Also possible that his legal name is Billi and his whole family has agreed to regret it and write Billie :lol:

Oprah's name was legally Orpah because they wrote it wrong on her birth certificate :lol: Dunno if she ever actually fixed it.

Geez, only 5600 miles on a 1972 car. He like never drove that thing.

Yeah and my 2005 Caddy only has 55400. I thought that was low mileage!

I always thought my middle name ended with an "e" but on my birth certificate it doesn't. I am Karen Gay! I always registered everything with the "e" at the end haha so this is so funny to me :)

Also, my daughters' name has more letters than I can count right now lol!

Can't wait to see how much this car sells for :)

Holy shit this car's ugly

Possible. Also possible that his legal name is Billi and his whole family has agreed to regret it and write Billie :lol:

Oprah's name was legally Orpah because they wrote it wrong on her birth certificate :lol: Dunno if she ever actually fixed it.

That'd make sense since his mom was reportedly loaded on painkillers when she wrote his name on the birth certificate :lol:

Holy shit this car's ugly

That'd make sense since his mom was reportedly loaded on painkillers when she wrote his name on the birth certificate :lol:

Hubby thought the same thing. :lol:

Karen, my 2007 has about 24,000 miles on it and I think that's pretty low. So 5,600 means he probably only drove it down the driveway and back to the garage a few times and that's about it. :lol:

Wow. I want that. Not the car, but the money the car is going for. Hello college tuition money.

It's a nice car, though. Such low mileage for a car that old.

71.jpg

It'll be because only a certain number of characters can fit so the legal people left off the e.

Haha maybe that's what was being referred to when they said his mum wrote the name wrong on the birth certificate! Assumed it was totally just a joke that she wrote anything wrong just like most of the other "facts" in that booklet, seems very unlikely that she'd mean to write Billy but accidentally write Billie (especially since she calls herself Ollie and her daughter's name is unusually spelled Hollie). But going for Billie and leaving the e off is more plausible.

However it could also just be that when he signed up for the car registration or whatever he wrote it sloppily or they made a typo and and they missed the e off. That explanation isn't as amusing though :lol:

AGAIN? Didn't he sell his Impala this year in January? :sherlock:

Wish I were rich :cry: I want a Billie car.

71.jpg

Plot twist: he legally changed his name to Billi Joe :ga:

Archived