Foreverly Tour?!?

ericmichael66

im just wondering what everyone thinks... but wouldnt it be awesome if Billie Joe and Norah played a few shows!! i really would like that to happen. has anyone heard anything? let me know!

Btw sorry if this is in the wrong thread i didnt know which one to put it in! :)

Mmmmh, dunno why but I don't hink so... Maybe two three surprise shows like that but not something huge... I hoped next year would be great but I feel like they'll (GD and BJ and Norah) will be like off...

I was hoping for a few performances on the late night talk shows like Letterman and Conan around the album release date but that didnt happen either,

It sounds highly unlikely, but I'd absolutely love it. Maybe a more realistic possibility is Billie and Norah opening for Green Day at some point, a-la Foxoro/The Network.

I don't think a full tour is probable, but maybe a few 1-3 songs long performances here and there.

It sounds highly unlikely, but I'd absolutely love it. Maybe a more realistic possibility is Billie and Norah opening for Green Day at some point, a-la Foxoro/The Network.

I think even more likely than that would be Billie Joe making a surprise guest appearance at one of HER shows. It wouldn't confuse the genre/mood of her intimate concerts as much as Foreverly imposed on a raging punk crowd :lol: Plus, Norah is touring right now I believe, and Billie's the one on "vacation". I think it would make more sense for him to pop up at one of her shows at some point than the other way around.

But they're both very busy.

I think even more likely than that would be Billie Joe making a surprise guest appearance at one of HER shows. It wouldn't confuse the genre/mood of her intimate concerts as much as Foreverly imposed on a raging punk crowd :lol: Plus, Norah is touring right now I believe, and Billie's the one on "vacation". I think it would make more sense for him to pop up at one of her shows at some point than the other way around.

But they're both very busy.

The crowds at GD concerts nowadays could not be further from that description :lol:

The crowds at GD concerts nowadays could not be further from that description :lol:

I know, but you still have loud drunk people cursing that you might not find at a Norah Jones concert, and that's not a mood you want to sing an old folk tune around :lol:

Eh I don't think it would be that great. Honestly, I wouldn't go if they did it.

Yeah you wouldn't want Norah showing up at a Green Day concert. It would completely ruin the energy that Green Day plays with.

Yeah you wouldn't want Norah showing up at a Green Day concert. It would completely ruin the energy that Green Day plays with.

Yeah but the reverse would be cool though :)

Archived