Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Foreverly Tour?!?

Posted

im just wondering what everyone thinks... but wouldnt it be awesome if Billie Joe and Norah played a few shows!! i really would like that to happen. has anyone heard anything? let me know!

Btw sorry if this is in the wrong thread i didnt know which one to put it in! :)

Posted

Mmmmh, dunno why but I don't hink so... Maybe two three surprise shows like that but not something huge... I hoped next year would be great but I feel like they'll (GD and BJ and Norah) will be like off...

Posted

They might play a. Few shows but the Probaly won't tour

Posted

Won't happen.

Posted

I think that is they were gonna tour, we'd know about it by now.

Posted

I was hoping for a few performances on the late night talk shows like Letterman and Conan around the album release date but that didnt happen either,

Posted

it'd be amazing, but i don't think it'll ever happening!!!

Posted

It sounds highly unlikely, but I'd absolutely love it. Maybe a more realistic possibility is Billie and Norah opening for Green Day at some point, a-la Foxoro/The Network.

Posted

I don't think a full tour is probable, but maybe a few 1-3 songs long performances here and there.

Posted

I think it might happen, but just a small tour in the US maybe.

Posted

It sounds highly unlikely, but I'd absolutely love it. Maybe a more realistic possibility is Billie and Norah opening for Green Day at some point, a-la Foxoro/The Network.

I think even more likely than that would be Billie Joe making a surprise guest appearance at one of HER shows. It wouldn't confuse the genre/mood of her intimate concerts as much as Foreverly imposed on a raging punk crowd :lol: Plus, Norah is touring right now I believe, and Billie's the one on "vacation". I think it would make more sense for him to pop up at one of her shows at some point than the other way around.

But they're both very busy.

2 people like this

Posted

a few shows might happen, but a world tour definitely not.

Posted

i don't want this to happen tbh

Posted

PR6.gif

Posted

I think even more likely than that would be Billie Joe making a surprise guest appearance at one of HER shows. It wouldn't confuse the genre/mood of her intimate concerts as much as Foreverly imposed on a raging punk crowd :lol: Plus, Norah is touring right now I believe, and Billie's the one on "vacation". I think it would make more sense for him to pop up at one of her shows at some point than the other way around.

But they're both very busy.

The crowds at GD concerts nowadays could not be further from that description :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted

The crowds at GD concerts nowadays could not be further from that description :lol:

I know, but you still have loud drunk people cursing that you might not find at a Norah Jones concert, and that's not a mood you want to sing an old folk tune around :lol:

Posted

Eh I don't think it would be that great. Honestly, I wouldn't go if they did it.

Posted

don't think so, but I hope :happy:

Posted

Yeah you wouldn't want Norah showing up at a Green Day concert. It would completely ruin the energy that Green Day plays with.

Posted

Yeah you wouldn't want Norah showing up at a Green Day concert. It would completely ruin the energy that Green Day plays with.

Yeah but the reverse would be cool though :)

Posted

Yeah but the reverse would be cool though :)

Yeah. Norah is a folk singer, so that'd be why.