GDA Green Day Christmas Ornament Contest

BeachBum

It's official, the holiday season is upon us! The lights are being hung on the house and the tree is being decorated. We however, think that tree is in need of one more ornament, perhaps something Green Day related. So let us present the Green Day Christmas Ornament Contest.

We are asking you to create your best Green Day related ornament and submit it to our contest, for a chance to win $20 worth of merch (their choice) from the official Green Day store.

Submission Deadline: December 18th, 2013 11:59pm Eastern time

Please email entries to gdavisitors@gmail.com

A Few Basic Rules:

• One Entry per person
  • Ornament can be made from scratch or using an existing ornament
  • Ornament must be your original work and created for this contest
  • The GDC moderating team will decide on the best 10 entries to go through to be voted on by GDA Visitors!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awh, I've JUST finished making a little Santa Claus ornament for the house. Shame I can't submit him. If I have a good Green Day related idea I'll give it a go. :)

Using this as an excuse to post a picture of my Santa because I'm proud okay. :P

e7bfa1965eaf11e38601122afed306a9_8.jpg

Omg he's so cute!!

And also this is a wicked idea!! I think I'll try and send in an entry :D

Awh, I've JUST finished making a little Santa Claus ornament for the house. Shame I can't submit him. If I have a good Green Day related idea I'll give it a go. :)

Using this as an excuse to post a picture of my Santa because I'm proud okay. :P

e7bfa1965eaf11e38601122afed306a9_8.jpg

Aww that's lovely!

I'll see if an idea pops into my mind. I've thought about making a GD Christmas ornament for my Christmas tree, so maybe now it's the time to actually do it!

I need to think on something good for this, i would love to be part of this contest! :D

I really want to be part of this contest..I am very busy lately for my exams university and stuff :dry: ...but I will try to make something creative till the 18th :happy:

I have to write my username too when I'll send the email or what???

Just a Reminder there is just over a week remaining to enter.

I really want to be part of this contest..I am very busy lately for my exams university and stuff :dry: ...but I will try to make something creative till the 18th :happy:

I have to write my username too when I'll send the email or what???

You don't have to.

In this one entry can it include like a "set" of related ornaments... Or must it be only one object?

I would prefer it to be a single object. Though if you have a set, submit them as one photo as well.

I would prefer it to be a single object. Though if you have a set, submit them as one photo as well.

Ok, thank you! :) I think I'm gonna do a set, even if I don't win, It'll be fun to do!

my work is almost complete and tomorrow I'll send my photo :dance:

I'm having a lot of fun making this :happy:

YAY another one :happy:

I didn't read carefully enough and sent multiple images, hoping that you got my entry.

Matt Heinzel

I received it :)

My ornament is two sided, and thats why I sent in more than one photo.

Also, the tips of my fingers are now silver, gold, and red.....

My ornament is two sided, and thats why I sent in more than one photo.

Also, the tips of my fingers are now silver, gold, and red.....

That is fine. I'll merge them to be one image. :)

Archived