Heart Like A Hand Grenade

burnout409

I've watched it twice. It's not this, omg I never knew this, experience but it was fun to watch. I may have skipped a lot of of the live performances because i've seen most of it before. Just wanted to see a bit of the behind the behind the scenes action. 

Probably won't ask for it for Chanukah,  though.  :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really feel no desire to watch it either, actually. I still haven't. Which is so odd for me. :lol: 

I really feel no desire to watch it either, actually. I still haven't. Which is so odd for me. :lol: 

are we...losing interest? :sorry:I actually planned watching it multiple times but always put it off because I never really felt like it :D

are we...losing interest? :sorry:I actually planned watching it multiple times but always put it off because I never really felt like it :D

Until I have a chance to actually see them live again, I'm basically uninterested... these stupid little not-news updates like a 10-year-old movie are just that — nothing of interest to me. :( 

Until I have a chance to actually see them live again, I'm basically uninterested... these stupid little not-news updates like a 10-year-old movie are just that — nothing of interest to me. :( 

Billie is fuckin' hot in it.  Isn't that reason enough?

Billie is fuckin' hot in it.  Isn't that reason enough?

Those were the days... eighth-grader me remembers them oh so well... :( 

Same.  I don't think I've even seen any of the trailers. :lol:

Has the documentary leaked?, I'm not asking for any links, just want to know if it's leaked somewhere around the internet.

Has the documentary leaked?, I'm not asking for any links, just want to know if it's leaked somewhere around the internet.

I think it's on YouTube; I don't know if a better quality version leaked yet

Leaked? It's been out for over a month. Where have you been??

Well just got a confirmation from Amazon, they shipped mine and will be here tomorrow.

Buying this will only encourage the label they can release anything at all and that fans will eat it up...

(only 50% joking)

Did anyone else get the email from Idiot Nation? About a version bundled with a poster? When I click the link to the store it doesn't have this option listed anywhere...

Did anyone else get the email from Idiot Nation? About a version bundled with a poster? When I click the link to the store it doesn't have this option listed anywhere...

I did and yes, I don't see a link to it either.

Well just got a confirmation from Amazon, they shipped mine and will be here tomorrow.

I did too. 

On the Green Day website:

"

Hello and SORRY!

We got a little too excited about the release of Heart Like A Hand Grenade on DVD and hit the send button on the email a few hours early! Please come back at 9pm PST tonight to be able to purchase Heart Like A Hand Grenade.

Review: Green Day Documentary ‘Heart Like a Hand Grenade’ Is Nonsense

http://www.alternativenation.net/review-green-day-documentary-heart-like-a-hand-grenade-is-nonsense/

From 2009

Heart Like A Hand Grenade Less Than Explosive

http://occidentalweekly.com/uncategorized/2009/04/06/heart-like-a-hand-grenade-less-than-explosivebr/

'Heart Like a Hand Grenade' fuses punk rock antics with superstar vision

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2009/03/heart-like-a-ha.html

Review: Green Day Documentary ‘Heart Like a Hand Grenade’ Is Nonsense

http://www.alternativenation.net/review-green-day-documentary-heart-like-a-hand-grenade-is-nonsense/

This review is nonsense. I'm shocked with what is considered journalism these days. I've seen better reviews of Disney movies by twelve year old's online. 

This review is nonsense. I'm shocked with what is considered journalism these days. I've seen better reviews of Disney movies by twelve year old's online. 

they got it perfectly tho...

they got it perfectly tho...

"I’d rather say it is very much staged and intended for an audience, since they often address the camera when they talk."

That's an actual quote from this ridiculous excuse for an article. Yeah...they spoke to the camera so "IT'S" all "STAGED". Like what the fuck does that even mean? Does this person not know the difference between a documentary and a movie?! Reality TV junkie gone bad ? Yeah clearly they "got it perfectly" ?

Archived