Heart Like A Hand Grenade

burnout409

You haven't seen many, have you?

The amount of penises one has or hasn't seen doesn't change ones opinion on a particular penis.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To play the devil's advocate here maybe Roecker has been told by someone at the label or the band thru the years that it'd been coming out since Roecker doesnt own the rights he has to rely on other sources dunno

Hopefully it will come out this year

I don't give Roecker any blame for the "delay". HE would have released it years ago, but the band (or maybe the label) didn't want it to be released.

And I'm sure he wouldn't have created a FB page with exclusive pictures for it, if it wasn't released soon. So I'm still certain that it will be released by the end of the year or early next year :)

i hope it does come out though.

You haven't seen many, have you?

Prude-shaming a person is not a nice thing. Plus, the number of shlongs one sees does not define a person's qualities.

Let the girl be and let her love. Please. And thank you. :)

Prude-shaming a person is not a nice thing. Plus, the number of shlongs one sees does not define a person's qualities.

Woah, relax. I was just kidding. You don't need to be so full on about something, for goodness sake.

Also, there is no need to be so patronising

BfoAh.jpg

How is this relevant to the thread? :)

Heart Like A Handgrenade = the topic. Talk about it!

you're the one talking about Billie's "schlong", he was just continuing the conversation. so in matter of fact, you're the one who initially went 'off-topic', as it were..

but yes, you're right. this topic is about Heart Like a Handgrenade, so please keep on track. thanks. :)

Here's hoping it finally gets released this year. Would be awesome as part of some sort of American Idiot reissue :eyebrows:

It would make sense to release it this year :sherlock: considering it's the 10th anniversary. ugh. I'm excited.

you're the one talking about Billie's "schlong", he was just continuing the conversation. so in matter of fact, you're the one who initially went 'off-topic', as it were..
but yes, you're right. this topic is about Heart Like a Handgrenade, so please keep on track. thanks. :)

Other people in this thread have talked about Tré's, Mike's and Billie's "schlong" before because of a nude pool party that's happening in the movie.
I wasn't the one who was off-topic, I talked about the movie in my post. But you're in fact are off-topic right now. Stop it :) Turkleton's comment wasn't necessary at all and could've been taken as a personal insult.

as are you? i'm sorry but you going on and on is just proving my point. whatever man, you're just going all fake-mod on peoples ass as soon as someone says something you don't like. i'm sure if it was you & your little group going on about how wonderful Billie 'frosting' tastes, it'd be a-okay but as it's someone you aren't friends with saying something that would have to be taken pretty far to be seen as an insult, you go all mod. funny how you didn't call him out until he insinuated that you'd not seen many dicks before. but him saying that Billies dick was 'nothing special' is just that inch too far, right?

calm down dear, my christ. :lol:

anyway, i have no hope for this film. it's been delayed so many times i don't see why anyone would have a shred of hope.

Oh man...if I only knew what trouble BJs dong would create :sorry:

BTT: Does anyone know the connection between "They're All Out Without You" and "Heart Like a Hand Grenade"? What was lost? - Parts of "They're All Out..."?

I hope HLAHG is nothing like "They're All Out..."

A) Thanks for restating what Florence already said. B) As someone said there is an uncensored penis shot in Heart Like a Handgrenade, therefore discussing the band member's dicks, and in an extension Billie Joe's penis, is very much on topic. :)

as are you? i'm sorry but you going on and on is just proving my point. whatever man, you're just going all fake-mod on peoples ass as soon as someone says something you don't like. i'm sure if it was you & your little group going on about how wonderful Billie 'frosting' tastes, it'd be a-okay but as it's someone you aren't friends with saying something that would have to be taken pretty far to be seen as an insult, you go all mod. funny how you didn't call him out until he insinuated that you'd not seen many dicks before. but him saying that Billies dick was 'nothing special' is just that inch too far, right?

anyway, i have no hope for this film. it's been delayed so many times i don't see why anyone would have a shred of hope.

What he said could very well have been taken as a personal insult, and was responded to with a bit of light humor.

by that extension, that means it's ok to talk about dick in here? righto, i'll roll with that.

so, dick. it's great. man oh man i can't wait to get me some good dick tonight.

It would make sense to release it this year :sherlock: considering it's the 10th anniversary. ugh. I'm excited.

Other people in this thread have talked about Tré's, Mike's and Billie's "schlong" before because of a nude pool party that's happening in the movie.

I wasn't the one who was off-topic, I talked about the movie in my post. But you're in fact are off-topic right now. Stop it :) Turkleton's comment wasn't necessary at all and could've been taken as a personal insult.

Rewind, take a look at Iva's comment to Koal Koalson. It's almost identical to mine

by that extension, that means it's ok to talk about dick in here? righto, i'll roll with that.

so, dick. it's great. man oh man i can't wait to get me some good dick tonight.

No, but talking about a band member's dick in relation to the scene should be allowed.

you need to calm the "Hating Green Day is so cool" act down, cause we're really getting annoyed by it. If you don't like talking about it or see other people talk about it, maybe Green Day community isn't the place to go when you wanna blow off steam.

you need to calm the "Hating Green Day is so cool" act down, cause we're really getting annoyed by it. If you don't like talking about it or see other people talk about it, maybe Green Day community isn't the place to go when you wanna blow off steam.

wow i don't know where you're getting that from, you can ask anyone who's talked to me more than twice before & you'll find out i love Green Day. i have his fookin' face tattooed on my thigh rather largely :lol: i'm just disappointed by the fact that this film has been delayed so many times that i've given up hope & reserve my optimism for a project that seems to have a bit more of a likelihood of happening, such as a Dookie documentary or something. i would LOVE for this to happen, i just don't see it as being very likely.

No, but talking about a band member's dick in relation to the scene should be allowed.

Jason dick. gotta see me some of that :woot:

wow i don't know where you're getting that from, you can ask anyone who's talked to me more than twice before & you'll find out i love Green Day. i'm just disappointed by the fact that this film has been delayed so many times that i've given up hope & reserve my optimism for a project that seems to have a bit more of a likelihood of happening, such as a Dookie documentary or something. i would LOVE for this to happen, i just don't see it as being very likely.

Jason dick. gotta see me some of that :woot:

I don't care, just stop being a total bitch to other members.

Rewind, take a look at Iva's comment to Koal Koalson. It's almost identical to mine

My comment was an absolute and total joke and I have seen a lot of babes shame awkward-ish fangirl types here and though I'm neither, I feel for the weaker. I know, it's hard to explain.

But either way, nothing against you...though that GIF is trying to brainwash me....yes...master...I shall...jump...out...of...the...window...now....

*snaps fingers*

WHAAAA?

I don't care, just stop being a total bitch to other members.

Iva, though

My comment was an absolute and total joke and I have seen a lot of babes shame awkward-ish fangirl types here and though I'm neither, I feel for the weaker. I know, it's hard to explain.

But either way, nothing against you...though that GIF is trying to brainwash me....yes...master...I shall...jump...out...of...the...window...now....

*snaps fingers*

WHAAAA?

How can you say whether or not my comment was a joke? Either way Florence just admitted she's in love with Billie Joe's tiny dick.

As for the sig, Thank you, i do my best

Seriously, Ceri, why do you care about something I randomly said to somebody else, in this or any other thread? I just don't like it when people call out Flo, Tristen or anybody else who's, well, the way they are. That doesn't automatically make me your enemy or whatever. I like everybody on here, until they start searching for justice or whatever. And the hot and cold behaviour of most prominent people here, when they're kind one moment, expecting all the kindness and attention in the world the next moment and being downright mean fifteen minutes later...that's getting old. I don't want to argue with anybody or get the usual suspects on my back, I just don't think this was particularly kind.

The thing I said to Koal was a joke, just like the one on this page. Sadly, it always turns into putting a sexual frustration post-it on somebody's back.

I'm sorry but being a cry hard fan-girl is no excuse to be a whiny bitch

Can the lot of you just drop this now, please? It's not going to end well so there's no point banging on about it ad nauseum.

Seriously, Ceri, why do you care about something I randomly said to somebody else, in this or any other thread? I just don't like it when people call out Flo, Tristen or anybody else who's, well, the way they are. That doesn't automatically make me your enemy or whatever. I like everybody on here, until they start searching for justice or whatever. And the hot and cold behaviour of most prominent people here, when they're kind one moment, expecting all the kindness and attention in the world the next moment and being downright mean fifteen minutes later...that's getting old. I don't want to argue with anybody or get the usual suspects on my back, I just don't think this was particularly kind.

The thing I said to Koal was a joke, just like the one on this page. Sadly, it always turns into putting a sexual frustration post-it on somebody's back.

excellent summary :)

Archived