Heart Like A Hand Grenade

burnout409

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This applies to Flo, too right? Because any time someone disagrees with her they get the full-on bitch treatment, and the double standard of mods yelling at the people who disagree with her (but never at her) gets a bit irritating.

I know it's not just me and my mates who think she's a whiny bitch, either.

I think we can all agree that genitals are ugly, no matter who they belong to.

HEY.

It was just a joke between me and Koal. We talked in a PM when I replied. I thought people would get the joke with the added spoiler.

It's not a special treatment. Ceri clearly made a personal insult against me and my friends which WASN'T OK or ON-TOPIC.

PLEASE:

Can the lot of you just drop this now, please? It's not going to end well so there's no point banging on about it ad nauseum.

Hey all, please take the fighting to the "Random Thoughts" thread and I will be MORE than happy to keep the shit storm going and moderate the debate of who is funny/unfunny/cunty/bitchy/etc :dance:

On topic, I've heard awesome things from some people who have seen this film...so I have my hopes up!

This applies to Flo, too right? Because any time someone disagrees with her they get the full-on bitch treatment, and the double standard of mods yelling at the people who disagree with her (but never at her) gets a bit irritating.

I think we can all agree that genitals are ugly, no matter who they belong to.

HEY.

It was just a joke between me and Koal. We talked in a PM when I replied. I thought people would get the joke with the added spoiler.

It's not a special treatment. Ceri clearly made a personal insult against me and my friends which WASN'T OK or ON-TOPIC.

PLEASE:

it goes for anyone derailing the topic.

Never seen BJ's dong? Nothing special, really :P

Not to carry this convo on (Billie's isn't even in the film btw), but you can't post those photos or links to them on here, no full frontal nudity allowed :P. I've removed the link.

Not to carry this convo on (Billie's isn't even in the film btw), but you can't post those photos or links to them on here, no full frontal nudity allowed :P. I've removed the link.

A link to a gdt page can't be posted? Not that I want dicks on here cause I'm a guy but we seem to work pretty closely with gdt

Just came in here to see why this thread was always on the main page and wow.

:lol:

I really don't want to get my hopes up, but I think this is really it :runaround: I mean, if it will be released, this (the 10 year anniversary) is the perfect time!

A link to a gdt page can't be posted? Not that I want dicks on here cause I'm a guy but we seem to work pretty closely with gdt

Just not allowed photos of or links to photos of full frontal nudity on here that's all, nothing against any site. Anyone who frequents the picture threads knows that nude Billie pictures are sadly not allowed on here. Not exactly hard to google for anyone who's interested though.

I don't give Roecker any blame for the "delay". HE would have released it years ago, but the band (or maybe the label) didn't want it to be released.

And I'm sure he wouldn't have created a FB page with exclusive pictures for it, if it wasn't released soon. So I'm still certain that it will be released by the end of the year or early next year :)

Agreed that it's not his fault at all, he's been doing everything he can to try and get it released since he made it. He has said it's definitely coming out before though =/, a few years ago he posted loads of photos and kept saying "it's definitely coming out this year" when in fact it wasn't confirmed and ended up not happening. Even then he wasn't doing it to deceive, I think he just wanted to drum up support for it and got a bit ahead of himself. But yeah, although things do look hopeful history has shown we shouldn't count on it.

Agreed that it's not his fault at all, he's been doing everything he can to try and get it released since he made it. He has said it's definitely coming out before though =/, a few years ago he posted loads of photos and kept saying "it's definitely coming out this year" when in fact it wasn't confirmed and ended up not happening. Even then he wasn't doing it to deceive, I think he just wanted to drum up support for it and got a bit ahead of himself. But yeah, although things do look hopeful history has shown we shouldn't count on it.

to me it always seemed like he was just trying to get attention and try and keep himself relevant, like axl rose with chinese democracy. if it ever gets released, great! but I won't believe a word to come out of his mouth as he just seems to pull information from his arse.

I'm sure he wants it released but the way he's gone about the last ten years hasn't won me over as a fan

to me it always seemed like he was just trying to get attention and try and keep himself relevant, like axl rose with chinese democracy. if it ever gets released, great! but I won't believe a word to come out of his mouth as he just seems to pull information from his arse.

I'm sure he wants it released but the way he's gone about the last ten years hasn't won me over as a fan

I dunno, as soon as it turned out it wasn't coming out that year he cooled it, and he's only been talking about it loads again now that he says its coming out again. I think he genuinely just really cares about the film he spent months making and wants it released. But yeah either way it's a don't get your hopes up and wait and see situation!

I'm sorry but being a cry hard fan-girl is no excuse to be a whiny bitch

But someone personally insulting you or your friend's is reason enough to defend yourself and them.

Not to carry this convo on (Billie's isn't even in the film btw)

:(

There is no need for that.

But someone personally insulting you or your friend's is reason enough to defend yourself and them.

:(

There's more than one request for this conversation to stop that can be clearly seen on this page. You need to stop it now.

Seriously, Ceri, why do you care about something I randomly said to somebody else, in this or any other thread? I just don't like it when people call out Flo, Tristen or anybody else who's, well, the way they are. That doesn't automatically make me your enemy or whatever. I like everybody on here, until they start searching for justice or whatever. And the hot and cold behaviour of most prominent people here, when they're kind one moment, expecting all the kindness and attention in the world the next moment and being downright mean fifteen minutes later...that's getting old. I don't want to argue with anybody or get the usual suspects on my back, I just don't think this was particularly kind.

The thing I said to Koal was a joke, just like the one on this page. Sadly, it always turns into putting a sexual frustration post-it on somebody's back.

:wub:

There's more than one request for this conversation to stop that can be clearly seen on this page. You need to stop it now.

I didn't get a chance to respond to any of the newer things in the thread though.

:wub:

I didn't get a chance to respond to any of the newer things in the thread though.

You can take it up via PM with anyone who wants to discuss it with you if you want. But mods have already asked the people involved to be civil to each other and to stop posting about it in the thread. It's been dealt with, and this thread is for talking about HLAHG and not anything else.

I dunno, as soon as it turned out it wasn't coming out that year he cooled it, and he's only been talking about it loads again now that he says its coming out again. I think he genuinely just really cares about the film he spent months making and wants it released. But yeah either way it's a don't get your hopes up and wait and see situation!

oh don't get me wrong, I'm sure he wants the film out and it probably is annoying for him as a film maker that it's not out. but he's jumped the gun so many times so can't help but feel he's pulling it out of nowhere to stay relevant and keep a "fan base" (mainly green day fans who follow him to check on progress). but I'm no authority on the happenings of the film so meh :)

You haven't seen many, have you?

she has seen none. That's a fact.

you need to calm the "Hating Green Day is so cool" act down, cause we're really getting annoyed by it. If you don't like talking about it or see other people talk about it, maybe Green Day community isn't the place to go when you wanna blow off steam.

Go re-read, my dear. She isn't hating on green day, she is making valid points.

So we've all see the vh1 20 minute video on the making on american idiot, what else happens in heart like a hand grenade?

she has seen none. That's a fact.

Go re-read, my dear. She isn't hating on green day, she is making valid points.

Seriously? Enough with the bitchy remarks and if you or anyone else posts about this shit here again then you'll/they'll be warned.

I love that this documentary has been a topic of conversation for all these years. It's like a running joke at this point. I hope it comes out, though.

Just saw the last update was on Billie's birthday -since last year. And I can't believe they're (actually HE, but I mean they're all on that together; the film's about the band :rolleyes: ) not even a little ashamed on saying it took 9 months to shoot and the "release" 10 -long- years. Every fan wants to see this knowing there is an actual thing that was only showed once just to a bunch of lucky people; but if he doesn't keep his promise then it would be the greatest let down of year :lol: To me, at least... =/ Anyway I love the cut from Fuse, it's one of my favorite videos and if that's all we gonna get after all, I guess it's pretty cool!

What I wonder is if this is happening behind their back or something... I hope not. Maybe Billie's the one who's holding it back 'cause he doesn't want anyone to see his friends' private parts :ga:

In the end it would be like:

tumblr_n19x5fw1No1s9m9kro1_250.png

I dont think Billie or anyone in the band is just keeping it back...

Maybe they just wanted to wait for the anniversary

Since folks like blaming labels maybe Warner and GD couldnt come to terms (as Andres review states they used audio from AI itself means GD cant release it without getting Warner's pernission to use the audio (as GD doesnt own 100% of the albums GD owns the publishing but not the actual masters meaning if they leave they cant just up and re-release AI on Bum Fuck Road Records) who knows hopefully this movie will be released as I'd love to watch it from Andres review sounds better than Cautro...

Archived