Heart Like A Hand Grenade

burnout409

it looks fairly legit the facebook page also has a couple of stills from Heart Like A Hand Grenade

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heart-Like-A-Hand-Grenade-The-Making-of-American-Idiot/723698924324936

mods feel free to close if it isnt true

There's already a thread for talking about just this possibility so I've merged your thread with it :)

John's said lots of times that HLAHG is coming out, but it's really more of a case of him wanting it to come out. Going by his posts it looks like there might be a chance of it this year since it's the 10th anniversary, but no one (including him I should think) will know for sure until the band say something about it or it actually comes out.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This film was damn awesome in theaters. I feel so damn lucky to have been able to go to the premiere at the time. :happy: Every Green Day fan should really see it. Hopefully this finally does come out on blu-ray and such. It'll blow all your minds.

what footage was in it that wasn't in the 20 minute vh1 special? ?

This film was damn awesome in theaters. I feel so damn lucky to have been able to go to the premiere at the time. :happy: Every Green Day fan should really see it. Hopefully this finally does come out on blu-ray and such. It'll blow all your minds.

It's Mike's dick not Tre's surely? That's all I've ever heard. And we certainly heard a lot about it when people first saw the film!

Or is it both? :lol:

this would be great if this is released this year, but knowing Roecker's antics, who knows

To play the devil's advocate here maybe Roecker has been told by someone at the label or the band thru the years that it'd been coming out since Roecker doesnt own the rights he has to rely on other sources dunno

Hopefully it will come out this year

I don't give Roecker any blame for the "delay". HE would have released it years ago, but the band (or maybe the label) didn't want it to be released.

And I'm sure he wouldn't have created a FB page with exclusive pictures for it, if it wasn't released soon. So I'm still certain that it will be released by the end of the year or early next year :)

I saw HLAHG in the theater the only time he showed it, and it is worth the wait! It's definitely up there with Cuatro! in amazingness.

Yep, completely uncensored. I shit you not. :lol: To be honest, it's kind of a naked pool party. XD

Please tell me this means some nude Billie, please. :mellow:

Please tell me this means some nude Billie, please. :mellow:

Never seen BJ's dong? Nothing special, really :P

Of course I have. :rolleyes: But I still appreciate some full-body nudity from him. :P

Too many shlongs in this thread and we don't know whose is whose. Oy vey iz mir! :o

Now I wonder how many you have seen since you sound so sure of your judgement. :eyebrows:

I really hope it will be released this year. A naked pool party? OMG :lol:

How dare you to call Billie's schlong "nothing special"? meckern.gif

:ninja:

Now I wonder how many you have seen since you sound so sure of your judgement. :eyebrows:

lol

It's just that his is not too long/big or anything.

A picture from 2010/2011 would be nice, maybe he shaved his pubic hair into a funny shape - a bunny or something. You never know with BJ :D

2012 in Las Vegas he had a nice, girly cut

The 90s were simple times (for dudes)

I knew you would reply :D

Glad that you got that I was kidding. Then again, your reply will probably be haunting me for years, even on my deathbed! :o

:P

Too many shlongs in this thread and we don't know whose is whose. Oy vey iz mir! :o

I hope vote it's Billie's.

You haven't seen many, have you?

You haven't seen many, have you?

BfoAh.jpg

How is this relevant to the thread? :)

Heart Like A Handgrenade = the topic. Talk about it!

Archived