Heart Like A Hand Grenade

burnout409

dear god when did green day fans get that old

How rude, they're my friends. Green Day have had fans of a wide range of ages for a long time, Billie even has "ALL AGES" tattooed on his arm because they're all about not being snobby about people being too young or too old. They've been popular since 94 so they have many fans who are that old.

ftfy

No need to insult people, thank you.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not trying to be rude, it was just sort of strange not to see a bunch of fresh-faced teenagers standing in line to see this. I guess it relates to what Ben said in another thread about how the pit on the 21CBD tour was full of 15 year old girls and now 5 years later there aren't any new youngsters to bring fresh energy to the fandom. Weird. 

That couple has been going to shows and Green Day related events for many years though, and I'm sure there were teens there too!  

Do we know how long the running time is for this movie? I work during the day on Oct 16 and Brandon works at night, so I gotta figure out how to adjust my schedule so we can watch it together. 

Do we know how long the running time is for this movie? I work during the day on Oct 16 and Brandon works at night, so I gotta figure out how to adjust my schedule so we can watch it together. 

I didn't time it exactly, but figure around 80-90 minutes. 

I still cannot believe the show in Madison was sold out so soon. I did not even know there were that many Green Day fans in the Madison area. How come I have never met any? 

Not trying to be rude, it was just sort of strange not to see a bunch of fresh-faced teenagers standing in line to see this. I guess it relates to what Ben said in another thread about how the pit on the 21CBD tour was full of 15 year old girls and now 5 years later there aren't any new youngsters to bring fresh energy to the fandom. Weird. 

Fair enough, but yeah as mentioned above they've been going for many years! And when I saw Green Day on the 21st CB tour it was with young teenagers to people 50+ and pretty much every age in between. I think there's probably still quite a few youngsters, but I guess we'll see that better when they tour again.

I have my tickets, but my baby may come the day of or before so I may have to watch it online.

Children these days. So inconsiderate.

I have my tickets, but my baby may come the day of or before so I may have to watch it online.

I'm sure the woman squeezing your baby out of her vagina will appreciate you staying with her and watching it on demand instead of going to the theater.

Coming from a mother, I would highly advise you not to leave her to go watch a documentary on a 10 year old album.  It would be bad. 

Congrats in advance on becoming a dad?

How the fuck did that just quote Dom who is 16????

I blame andres

How the fuck did that just quote Dom who is 16????

I blame andres

did i say that???

becuase i dont remember saying that :ermm:

I'll watch online. Can't wait.
I think the handwriting letters used in the trailer very cool. I'll make a font.

Asked me for a password on the home page, once I clicked into the article it worked. Seems to play fine everywhere now

I really love the Jesus of Suburbia ending he used for the ending of the video (and also for the trailer), it's so beautiful :wub: 

Archived