Green Day Thanksgiving Song

Jet Taman

Okay, yet another Green Day song that I have changed the words to that I sing to my students at school. It's been tradition since 1999 that I sing this over the intercom the day before Thanksgiving break. That is me singing, playing guitar, playing bass, doing the background vocals, and using a drum machine.

Haha, if only they knew the REAL words!!!!

So Happy EARLY Thanksgiving everybody!

Enjoy the song!!

Yee-haa!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXkR7uXMv10&feature=youtu.be

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was awesome - I want to eat pumpkin pie - another thing we don't do here. Is it a sweet or savoury pie ? :)

that was awesome - I want to eat pumpkin pie - another thing we don't do here. Is it a sweet or savoury pie ? :)

sweeeeet

"I luuuuuv eatin' turkey!"

Gonna be singing that all week now. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Totally had a moment where I thought it said "and I love fuckin' pies", guess I couldn't shake the original off my mind.

You put more effort into being a Green Day fan than I put into most things in general hahaha. That's awesome, Jet.

I also heard I love fucking pies. :lol:

Great !!!!

I'd love to celebrate Thanksgiving, so bad, they don't celebrate it in my country... there's only Xmas and I find it a bit commercial and it always despresses me.

Anyway, happy ThanksGiving in advance everybody.

I'm in class and can't listen to it... everyone is like "OMG YOU CHOSE THAT SONG" -- LOL, what the heck is it?!

Come on, I guessed it at 6 in the morning. What song could go "I love pumpkin pies" and has a few "yee-ha"s in it? :lol:

seriously? You still can't figure it out?

Dominated Love Slave. Come on

What drum machine are you using?

Stop spamming. He isn't even online.

Come on, I guessed it at 6 in the morning. What song could go "I love pumpkin pies" and has a few "yee-ha"s in it? :lol:

seriously? You still can't figure it out?

Dominated Love Slave. Come on

I didn't mean I listened to it and couldn't figure out what song it was. I meant I couldn't listen to it at all, so I had no idea what song you were talking about.

Stop spamming. He isn't even online.

Internet was lagging so it posted it three times. Do you really think I'm THAT stupid? dude

Internet was lagging so it posted it three times. Do you really think I'm THAT stupid? dude

I've learned to never underestimate the stupidity of people on the internet.

Archived