Watch Billie Joe & Norah Jones talk about each track on "Foreverly"

Fuzz

Well that was a nice watch :happy:. It's lovely to hear them talk about the songs so affectionately. And they're adorable!

does BJ have a new tattoo on his left wrist saying "love"? (you can see it at 12.39)

Yes, i think he have it since the last Europe tour :) There's a picture of it but it comes from a private account.

Yes, i think he have it since the last Europe tour :) There's a picture of it but it comes from a private account.

interesting....haven't seen it yet ;)

That was really enjoyable. Thanks for posting. It was especially interesting to hear Billie Joe talk about the song meanings. It has gotten me really excited for the record. Hoping to get the CD on Friday after work.

Aaaww i really loved the interview, but i had to mute the parts where the songs were to loud cause i really wanna wait to hear them till i have the album :P

Anyway, i love how awkward they were :lol::wub:

Omg! The sounds I just made were not human :lol:

I had the same problem :ninja:

Wow! Just wow! That's breathtaking. I am so looking forward to getting this record! Their voices are just so beautiful together and I couldn't ask for anything more from what they've done here. This is truly a spectacular collaboration!

Archived