Green Day wins MTV EMA for Best Rock (?)

Requila

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They better win Live. NONE of the other artists are even close to them in terms of awesomeness.

THAT BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS PERFORMANCE AT READING BROUGHT TEARS IN MY EYES

Best World Stage - Linkin Park thats okay but Beyonce for Best Live ?

Green Day are epic live band Beyonce isn't bad but she is far from Green Day

Best World Stage - Linkin Park thats okay but Beyonce for Best Live ?

Green Day are epic live band Beyonce isn't bad but she is far from Green Day

As for entertaining aspect Beyonce show is better than a GD show with all the dances and stage design add to the fact she actually sings unlike other singers in her field do

So did they win yes or not ? too many messages at a time, I'm lost !!!!!!

They won only Best Rock also they had nominations for Best World Stage (Linkin Park won it) and Best Live Act (Beyonce won it)

So did they win yes or not ? too many messages at a time, I'm lost !!!!!!

yes they did!! :woot::yay: :yay: :yay:

No, Linkin Park best worldstage is not ok either. :lol: But anyway, I think the one award where they had any chance at all was the Best Rock award and I'm happy they won that :D

As for entertaining aspect Beyonce show is better than a GD show with all the dances and stage design add to the fact she actually sings unlike other singers in her field do

i agree yeah but she won not for dances and effects but because of many many fans as all pop artists have :D

My heart is beating so fast with the thought of a possible European Tour. Even though it might not get announced for ages, I am still dying with anticipation.

Thanks for the recap.

Shit, I'd really like them to win the Best Live Act. They deserve it. Really.

French cancan & Hey hos ♥

It's okay to have this one though. Because they actually won.

Rules are rules. I opened a thread first. Close this one so we can discuss EMA stuff in the EMA 2013 thread. Thank you.

i agree yeah but she won not for dances and effects but because of many many fans as all pop artists have :D

Lol well she is a talented singer I'm glad she won I mean it'd be good if GD won but to me if they lost as least it was to a singer who is actually talented and cares about music

Rules are rules. I opened a thread first. Close this one so we can discuss EMA stuff in the EMA 2013 thread. Thank you.

Oh you're a mod congrats

Dude, a mod needs to close a thread. This'll probably get merged, and calm the fuck down. Green Day actually won something for the first time since like 2009.

I'm just pissed they didn't perform

No.

The EMA Thread is a general thread. This is specific to Green Day's win. Two separate threads for two topics.

I still don't see why he should say "see you" to an obviously european audience. And in Green Day language, "soon" might simply mean that something is planned. Probably after having been to Australia, South America, the US again, who knows.. but yeah.

yeah...and he said "see you again" so.......*dreams*

Well this is a surprise. I'm still betting on a Dookie celebration tour next year.

Well, that was unexpected. They were against some damn good bands this year.

Has anyone noticed they lost best live act to Beyonce though?

Archived