Green Day wins MTV EMA for Best Rock (?)

Requila

Who else was nominated for Best Rock and Best Live though?

Best Rock was QOTSA, The Killers, KOL, and Black Sabbath, which made me surprised that they won. Best Live had Justin Timberlake and Beyonce and a couple of others I can't remember, so not surprising they didn't get that.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best Rock was QOTSA, The Killers, KOL, and Black Sabbath, which made me surprised that they won. Best Live had Justin Timberlake and Beyonce and a couple of others I can't remember, so not surprising they didn't get that.

Sabbath or QOTSA should have walked this award!

But then it is MTV. When was the last time they had any musical credibility?

Sabbath or QOTSA should have walked this award!

But then it is MTV. When was the last time they had any musical credibility?

When was the last time they even played music? :P

When was the last time they even played music? :P

In Ireland and the UK alone MTV have 7 Music channels that do play music all day. Well what is passing for music these days anyway, they also have that one channel that airs complete rubbish every second of the day.

In Ireland and the UK alone MTV have 7 Music channels that do play music all day. Well what is passing for music these days anyway, they also have that one channel that airs complete rubbish every second of the day.

Whats the difference between that one and the music channels?

The music, while poor in standard does not make me feel like ripping my eyeballs out or lighting my self on fire to get away from it, the other one does :P

...when?

I also don't see why anyone is expecting a third tour of Europe while the U.S. only got one.

well they had a full UK tour planned starting with the emirates gig, but they never announced the other dates due to the iheart event.

I just watched the Billie video, I enjoyed his fluffy hair and the way he went off camera. And "see you on tour again soon" is good to hear!

Archived