Green Day wins MTV EMA for Best Rock (?)

Requila

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Polish lector :mellow: Of course he didn't translate whole message.

what ??

EDIT just answered my own question sorry.

they best do a full fucking uk tour. i wanna see them again, and my sister really wants to see them :mad:

they best do a full fucking uk tour. i wanna see them again, and my sister really wants to see them :mad:

Who doesn't want to see them again hahha! :ninja::ninja:

It says we will see you on tour again not we will be on tour again soon. Did I miss something.

yeah the last part .. he really said "on tour again soon" but you can't hear it in this video cause it's too short :)

It says we will see you on tour again not we will be on tour again soon. Did I miss something.

Well, if Billie said THEY will see US on tour again means they HAVE TO GO on tour to do so. And I have high hope they'll really do what they say. :happy:

i said this a few moths ago an ill say it again: im sure theyll do a european arena tour in april/may/june.

i'd actually bet on it.

If any thing they need to go re book the shows that they cancelled due to iHeart. The North West still hasn't seen them or heard of any plans yet and 5 shows were cancelled. That should be their first priority

Yeah, I don't know why everyone wants another European tour again so badly, they barely played any shows in the US this tour.

Yeah, I don't know why everyone wants another European tour again so badly, they barely played any shows in the US this tour.

Because everyone wants to see their favorite band, regardless of the last time they saw them. I mean, if hypothetically I saw Green Day in concert tomorrow I can guaranteee you with in a week of that concert I will be saying they better come back to Florida on their next tour. :P

Hell yeah, go green day! they deserved it!

If any thing they need to go re book the shows that they cancelled due to iHeart. The North West still hasn't seen them or heard of any plans yet and 5 shows were cancelled. That should be their first priority

i want my original vegas show!!!

did they perform?

I just watched the EMAs on MTV and WTF! They didn't even show Billie's speech!

wtf how can they just do billie like that!!!!!

did they perform?

wtf how can they just do billie like that!!!!!

Because no one gives a fuck about GD right now. I'm shocked they even won this to be honest :P

cool man!

They're not gonna show a speech from the lead singer of a band whose album flopped, they're gonna want to show speeches from artists who are top of the charts at the minute. It's not exactly surprising.

Archived