Green Day wins MTV EMA for Best Rock (?)

Requila

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He probally meant the tour in Australia in February like he did in this weeks RS article

I'm sure his geography skills aren't that bad haha

He probally meant the tour in Australia in February like he did in this weeks RS article

but this is the European Music Awards and maybe he was talking to the european fans? :confused:

It's weird cause I would imagine Green Day win Best World Stage, not Best Rock, and the contrary happened.

Let us fantasize a bit longer, ok?

Billie Joe said that he is planning on 'chilling for the rest of this year' in the latest Norah + Billie interview, so I doubt we'll see much before Soundwave next year.

Billie Joe said that he is planning on 'chilling for the rest of this year' in the latest Norah + Billie interview, so I doubt we'll see much before Soundwave next year.

Well, I'm not expecting anything before those shows, except maybe a surprise show here and there. But after that, YES!

Well, I'm not expecting anything before those shows, except maybe a surprise show here and there. But after that, YES!

Yes! It's good time to announce some spring dates!

I'm sure his geography skills aren't that bad haha

Sorry I didn't hear him say we'll be on tour in Europe (or any location for that matter) soon my bad...

but this is the European Music Awards and maybe he was talking to the european fans? :confused:

They just finished a European tour a few months ago did they not...

totally worth watching through all that Miley Cyrus, Bruno Mars, and Eminem crap, the award made my day!

Sorry I didn't hear him say we'll be on tour in Europe (or any location for that matter) soon my bad...

But this is the European music awards, he was talking to the European fans. I'm sure it was a blanket comment but still

They just finished a European tour a few months ago did they not...

I still don't see why he should say "see you" to an obviously european audience. And in Green Day language, "soon" might simply mean that something is planned. Probably after having been to Australia, South America, the US again, who knows.. but yeah.

Archived