Green Day wins MTV EMA for Best Rock (?)

Requila

thought it deserved it's own thread :P Anyone recorded the short video of Billie Joe thanking the fans and saying they'll be back on tour soon?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually watching it, just in the background, and was doing school stuff. Then suddenly Billie's face appeared on the screen, thanked the fans for voting for them, said they won Best Rock and said "See you on tour again soon!", which definitely was what actually made me happy about it :woot: Also, it was such a nice surprise to see him on my TV!

Omg they won!!!! :runaround::dance:

I was sure they didn't gonna get an EMA but yay, i'm so happy! :bunny: And Billie looked so cute in that video :wub:

He probally meant the tour in Australia in February like he did in this weeks RS article

How many of us just jumped in the air and started shouting YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAYYYY!! And I dont mean that as a figure of speech

I only have three screenshots, with the last when he goes down slowly

You should post them :ninja:

¡¡¡THEY WOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

OMG I was watching this crappy award show and when they announce the category on commercials, BILLIE APPEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They fucking won!!!!! I'm so fucking happy right now!!! :dance::bunny::yay::wub::happy::banana:

This title is seriously annoying me. I'm going to assume it's for Best Rock Band?

best rock act probably, MTV is promoting it as "best rock" themselves :P

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Green Day won, Green Day won, Green Day won!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO FUCKING HAPPY IM CRYING AND JUMPING UP AND DOWN.

Archived