Donation to help with costs Read more... ×

Hair, Make Up & Beauty

Brian Gag

Hair care? My hair thrives on neglect, it seems. I just wash it and let it fall where it wants to. And it seems to behave, mostly.

Sometimes if I get really lazy, I'll buy a bottle of three-in-one. It's shampoo, conditioner, and body wash all in the same bottle. You literally just cover your entire outer being with it, then rinse it off. Shower time was never easier or quicker.

Other times I'll use some sort of super-moisturizing shampoo - whatever my wife bought. My hair will be absolutely radiant and well-coiffed. The rest of me, however, is a different story.

Emilie

I'm really missing my short hair. But I want to get it longer too. At the end of next year I'll cut it short again, maybe for Shave For A Cure.

I didnt want to jinx it but as of a few weeks ago I am finally lice free :D

Yay! I remember how hard it was for me to get rid of my lice. Once I lost them my brother would come and hug me or something, and the buggers'd come right back.

solongfromthestars

When I first dyed my hair red I was the only person here who had red hair, but now the majority of England has red hair. It's annoying but I still do it, nobody else has the exact look and I like it, so that's all that matters. People still look at me like I'm filthy, even though they probably rush home to do it themselves afterwards :P

Manic Panic is shit? Oh great, I just wasted £10. :rolleyes:

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

^ Some people say it's great, maybe you do have the type of hair that does work with Manic Panic?

I didnt want to jinx it but as of a few weeks ago I am finally lice free :D

Yay, congrats! Lice can be so persistent =/

solongfromthestars

^ Some people say it's great, maybe you do have the type of hair that does work with Manic Panic?

Hopefully. It's worth a try, I'm sure it has to be at least a bit better than Directions.

Nele

the problem with pastel colors (pink, blue) is that the bleached hair has got to be WHITE underneath. It's not impossible, it's just a PITA. My pink hair turned orange last year, then i bleached it out more and it was perfect...

My natural hair colour is a dark brown, so when I bleached it it didn't turn out white but more like a light blonde. Still, blue and pink workes fine, especially pink lasted for nearly two months, the blue turned into a weird looking green after a few weeks. I think it all depends on the brand and your type of hair.

Jaymee!!

I liked when you had those streaks in your hair Nele, they looked so good!

Beathe.

I'm getting my black hair colored on Friday. Really need to fix my blond hair too, I'll probably get it done in a couple off weeks. I can't afford it intil then. =/

Nele

I liked when you had those streaks in your hair Nele, they looked so good!

Aw, thanks. :happy: I really miss them too, to be honest. Maybe I should get them back for the Green Day tour...

Kaddi.

Aw, thanks. :happy: I really miss them too, to be honest. Maybe I should get them back for the Green Day tour...

Dammit, I thought you posted a picture of your new haircut here. :P

Nele

Dammit, I thought you posted a picture of your new haircut here. :P

Sorry! Tomorrow, I promise. :P

Kaddi.

Sorry! Tomorrow, I promise. :P

Is it short now?

Nele

Is it short now?

It's not, but only because I haven't been to the hairdresser yet. :D My appointment is tomorrow at 12.

_Iris_

you know what i've been noticing today? Now right before the new "tour" I've been dying my hair in the exact same colour as i had at the time of my very first GD concert :D

Four.

It's a sign surely. Well, at least I hope it is. :P

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

That looks really good on you!

Rita

Looove it Nele! :o

And I don't really like short hair normally so that means a lot coming from me haha.

Kaddi.

Soooooooooooo...

The shortest hair I've had since I was five and I love it. And you can do so much stuff with it and it feels so nice and yay :D

That looks really nice, Nele! :) What did your mom say about it? :lol:

Nele

That looks really good on you!

Looove it Nele! :o

And I don't really like short hair normally so that means a lot coming from me haha.

That looks really nice, Nele! :) What did your mom say about it? :lol:

Thanks, guys. I appreciate it. :D Well, at first my mum was pretty shocked, but I had warned her before going to the hairdresser so she basically knew and she likes it as well, so that's good. Can't wait to surprise my friends. :D

_Iris_

Soooooooooooo...

The shortest hair I've had since I was five and I love it. And you can do so much stuff with it and it feels so nice and yay :D

I like it :D Good you posted this on here. I wouldn've recognized you ^-^

Ashley!

Soooooooooooo...

It looks really good. :)

lizziebix

Soooooooooooo...

p1130784e.jpg

Have to admit I LOVE it too. And I really liked your longer hair with the green underneath, but now you can really see your face and neck. Very pretty Nele!

Reagan
:o I love it, Nele!

Ashley!

I just saw this on pintrest. I have no idea if it actually works but I think I'm gonna try it.

"Rich in proteins, vitamins and super- nurturing fatty acids, egg yolks wont only make your hair softer, shinier and healthier but help you to grow it long as well. And, in order to get all the benefits egg yolks provide, simply mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a cup of water and then slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off."