Hair, Make Up & Beauty

lizziebix

The NYX Slide On Pencils are fucking awesome. Great colors, they last all day and they're cruelty free. :thumbsup:

Damn. Those look awesome. I say damn because I don't really NEED to buy more eyeliners, but these look awesome! Thanks for the link. :)

tigress

Damn. Those look awesome. I say damn because I don't really NEED to buy more eyeliners, but these look awesome! Thanks for the link. :)

Me either, but Tropical Green was calling my name. :lol: Totally worth the $8, plus I had a coupon at Ulta. They're super smooth and creamy, no tugging at all!

fiercecircus

It's because it doesn't cost much.

dude it's just as expensive as the other stuff. And overpriced if you buy it at HT. (oh. i'm trouble now :-P)

You can get any of them at a beauty supply store for cheaper. MP has the most colors though.

did not get to do anything fun at all with my hair tonight. just wash and drive with the windows down :).

lizziebix

Me either, but Tropical Green was calling my name. :lol: Totally worth the $8, plus I had a coupon at Ulta. They're super smooth and creamy, no tugging at all!

I'll to check the paper for an Ulta coupon then! Love the non tugging part - that's always the worst with a pencil. Rarely smooth like a liquid. Yup, gonna have to get one (or more)!

_Iris_

Bought bleach and Directions Alpine Green Today. Bleach is already in *excited* ^-^

Boston

I need to go shorter, this J. Biebs thing is pissing me right off. My hair is very fine though and I don't know how I should do it. I'd like it to be kind of fo-hauxy but not really. Suggestions?

I'm growing out my hair and its officially really awkward. I just don't know what to do with it at this point. =/

"Officially really awkward." :P

/how are you? I feel like I haven't seen you in a bit?

Ashley!

I need to go shorter, this J. Biebs thing is pissing me right off. My hair is very fine though and I don't know how I should do it. I'd like it to be kind of fo-hauxy but not really. Suggestions?

"Officially really awkward." :P

/how are you? I feel like I haven't seen you in a bit?

It really is though. :lol:

I haven't had internet access for a few weeks, but I'm just great aside from my hair. Moved to a new state, married, all sorts of fun stuff. :)

Four.

dude it's just as expensive as the other stuff. And overpriced if you buy it at HT. (oh. i'm trouble now :-P)

Here it's cheaper than most brands.

solongfromthestars

I just bought a jar of pink Manic Panic today, I hope it works =/

I've got dark brown hair (dyed red/pink) and I've always used Directions, the red is fine but the pink goes orange in just a few days sometimes. I don't know why but it's the worst in my fringe, it sort of stays vaguely pink in the rest of my hair although it's all kind of ginger now.

_Iris_

I just bought a jar of pink Manic Panic today, I hope it works =/

I've got dark brown hair (dyed red/pink) and I've always used Directions, the red is fine but the pink goes orange in just a few days sometimes. I don't know why but it's the worst in my fringe, it sort of stays vaguely pink in the rest of my hair although it's all kind of ginger now.

really? what shade of pink of directions did you use? I had Tulip in my hair until today and this one just fades to a pastel pink

colour_me_stupid_

Got Mac foundation and powder at the duty free in the airport. In love. :wub:

La's Letterbomb

So..my hair's blue now. I dyed it Crazy Color Bubblegum Blue, there's also some green parts because parts of my hair were darker before I dyed it. It's shoulder length but I put it up when I don't want to straighten the ends

Blue-1.jpg?t=1343674731

• Like 2

solongfromthestars

really? what shade of pink of directions did you use? I had Tulip in my hair until today and this one just fades to a pastel pink

I used Carnation then I tried Flamingo (a shade darker) to see if it faded better, but I think that one was worse.

Penguin Puffball

Manic Panic is shit. Raw is the best hair dye brand. You can get it at any Hot Topic.

Also. Since I quit my job I can now have colorful hair. Start throwing color ideas at me.

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

Purple. Purple is always good.

Penguin Puffball

What I hate is that everyone is dying their hair unnatural colors now. It's not nonconformist if I do it anymore.

dumb shiny bitch

What I hate is that everyone is dying their hair unnatural colors now. It's not nonconformist if I do it anymore.

Why does it matter?

Well it's not about being nonconformist, is it, it's about having hair that you like...

also I can assure you that I still get a healthy amount of stares and my hair is only partially an unnatural colour (well, colours) :P

Penguin Puffball

Why does it matter?

Because when I did it the first time, I was the only one around here doing it. It was ME. Now people, who used to ridicule me for it, are dying their hair these odd colors because it's "cool" now. If I do I now, I'll just be another one "following the crowd".

But by not doing it because of the crowd, you're also basing your actions on what "the crowd" does, if that's the dealbreaker.

I'd say just do whatever you want with your hair, regardless of the people.

dumb shiny bitch

Because when I did it the first time, I was the only one around here doing it. It was ME. Now people, who used to ridicule me for it, are dying their hair these odd colors because it's "cool" now. If I do I now, I'll just be another one "following the crowd".

No, you'll be following what you want to do.

fiercecircus

the problem with pastel colors (pink, blue) is that the bleached hair has got to be WHITE underneath. It's not impossible, it's just a PITA. My pink hair turned orange last year, then i bleached it out more and it was perfect...

ChuckTaylors

I didnt want to jinx it but as of a few weeks ago I am finally lice free :D

• Like 1

Jaymee!!

I've been thinking about going back to brown hair...possibly my natural colour (which is more of a dirty blonde/brown). I haven't had my natural hair since I was 17, and I'm tired of my purple only lasting 2 weeks before it fades to red and finally orange. Not that I miss my natural hair colour, I just wonder how I'd look with it now.

Lindsay

I've been thinking about getting hair extensions more and more lately. Not to increase the length of my hair, but to make it more thick. I have really thin hair and I've always wished I had thick because I can't do as much with what I have now. Anyone have any tips?