Jump to content
Guest

Hair, Make Up & Beauty

Recommended Posts

lizziebix

I found out yesterday that my new-ish hairdresser broke her wrist in 2 places and won't be working for at least 2 months.  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maryjanewhatsername
1 hour ago, lizziebix said:

I found out yesterday that my new-ish hairdresser broke her wrist in 2 places and won't be working for at least 2 months.  :(

That sucks :( I couldn't live without my hairdresser. I have naturally damn near black hair and it is bleached platinum-silver, so it takes a lot of maintenance! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lizziebix
15 hours ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

That sucks :( I couldn't live without my hairdresser. I have naturally damn near black hair and it is bleached platinum-silver, so it takes a lot of maintenance! 

Mine ' s naturally silver because of age (!) so mine needs lots of maintenance to cover it all every 6 to 8 weeks. 

Luckily another hairdresser in her shop is just as good and I felt comfortable having her cut and color my haircut.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maryjanewhatsername
3 hours ago, lizziebix said:

Mine ' s naturally silver because of age (!) so mine needs lots of maintenance to cover it all every 6 to 8 weeks. 

Luckily another hairdresser in her shop is just as good and I felt comfortable having her cut and color my haircut.

That's always good! Lol I always assumed you were in your early 20s!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lizziebix
1 hour ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

That's always good! Lol I always assumed you were in your early 20s!! 

:lol:  I'm a very long way away from that decade.  But thanks.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She-Loves-Him
7 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

:lol:  I'm a very long way away from that decade.  But thanks.

Still wouldn’t know it!!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lizziebix
1 minute ago, She-Loves-Him said:

Still wouldn’t know it!!

Thanks sweetie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×