Spike

The Angry Thread

solongfromthestars

My mum bought me some boots for my birthday/Christmas and they were very expensive with the international postage. After walking around in them for half an hour they're broken. The company won't reply. I'm sad because they're so pretty and I really wanted to be able to tell people how great they are but they're just not. Now I feel bad my mum wasted her money on a gift for me from a shitty company.

• Sad 2

Penguin Puffball
On 12/6/2018 at 4:33 AM, solongfromthestars said:

My mum bought me some boots for my birthday/Christmas and they were very expensive with the international postage. After walking around in them for half an hour they're broken. The company won't reply. I'm sad because they're so pretty and I really wanted to be able to tell people how great they are but they're just not. Now I feel bad my mum wasted her money on a gift for me from a shitty company.

As an avid boot lover this hit me right in the feels

solongfromthestars
32 minutes ago, Penguin Puffball said:

As an avid boot lover this hit me right in the feels

Boots are the best shoes!

But yeah it's sad when they break because they're not cheap. Today I wore them again to see if they'd get worse and the laces just like... disintegrated. I was lucky my mum was able to rescue me with my running shoes. Now I'm really angry. :mad:

• Like 1

WhiteTim

Ordered from Amazon restaurant had to argue with the driver about where I live “no your address is not such and such it’s this and this address that’s what my gps says” well sorry my condo address has not changed owned it over 10 years I think I know my address... 

maryjanewhatsername

My 10 year old beagle jumped off the couch and broke her knee. We have to wait until January 2nd to have her knee replaced and right now she just hobbles on her only working hind leg and the two working front legs. It makes me so sad to watch her just bob around like a tripod :(

Penguin Puffball

My nose WILL NOT stop running. I must have blpwn out at least a gallon of crap. I just wanna feel normal dammit.

Also I suspect I contracted staph at the hospital.

pouty bitch

I am so fucking sick of so-called "professionals" being the most unprofessional, incompetent fucks I've ever met in my life. You can't fucking trust anybody these days smh

Billie Hoe

you know what i fucking love???

when you’re supposed to present tomorrow morning, and you open the presentation just for one last look shortly before midnight and see that at 9pm today your group partners added 20 more slides to the presentation and changed your part and didn’t tell you SHIT

i’ve already practiced my part and now they added something completely new to it, they had THREE HOURS to tell me, but just waited until i found out myself??? we finished the presentation a WEEK ago and I thought we could be chill about this but now OF COURSE i have to stress again because they added something unexpected!!!!! i don’t know what the hell I’m supposed to say about it!!!!! it’s a long ass quote in a different language that doesn’t really have anything to do with our leading question, and we have more than the required 20 minutes ANYWAY, so what the hell were they thinking!!! just adding shit without telling anybody, especially not me, WHO HAS TO PRESENT IT!!!

so now i asked them 20 minutes ago what the hell this is and now they’re not answering anymore??? fuck you?????????

THIS IS WHY I FUCKING HATE GROUP PROJECTS

WhiteTim

My friend texting me cause she’s sad cause her mom and sister is not around for the holidays (they passed away a few years ago) I’m trying to comfort her she all “you or no one knows or understand how Hard holidays are with them gone” I’m like ... my grandma literally died 7am Christmas Day so yeah I can understand thinking of loved ones on holidays she responds “that’s not the same” 

Not as cool as Tré Cool
10 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

My friend texting me cause she’s sad cause her mom and sister is not around for the holidays (they passed away a few years ago) I’m trying to comfort her she all “you or no one knows or understand how Hard holidays are with them gone” I’m like ... my grandma literally died 7am Christmas Day so yeah I can understand thinking of loved ones on holidays she responds “that’s not the same” 

So let me get this straight:

Your friend sad that her mom and sister died a few years ago, and you're trying to comfort her
She says you don't understand what it's like, but you do since your grandma died on Christmas Day, 
yet she continues to say "It's not the same" without even trying to comfort you as well.

Sure, in her case it wouldn't be the same, but here's the thing: I would think it sucks more for you at this point because you're sitting there, trying to make her feel better, yet she doesn't give two shits about why you're sad. That's fucked up, dude.

Well, I hope you can get through this. Merry Christmas.

(this is separate from the above reply)

My computer 
Is so fucking
Horrible
And if I leave it sitting
for five minutes
it shuts itself down
and if I watch a video on YouTube
but I don't touch the computer while doing so
it still shuts down

Not to mention it won't even run Minecraft. all it runs is:
Synthesia
Discord
Google Chrome
GZDoom
Zandronum (barely)

ARGHHHGHHGHGHEHGAGEHAEHEGAGRGAWHFSIUBEAFOJSNCIONNEKPEEPEEINBUTTHOLENIUEDBNKJWDBSJKSBDUIWBFNSMKJDHKNDS

Edited by Not as cool as Tré Cool

WhiteTim
32 minutes ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

So let me get this straight:

Your friend sad that her mom and sister died a few years ago, and you're trying to comfort her
She says you don't understand what it's like, but you do since your grandma died on Christmas Day, 
yet she continues to say "It's not the same" without even trying to comfort you as well.

Sure, in her case it wouldn't be the same, but here's the thing: I would think it sucks more for you at this point because you're sitting there, trying to make her feel better, yet she doesn't give two shits about why you're sad. That's fucked up, dude.

Well, I hope you can get through this. Merry Christmas.

Yeah altho I wasn’t looking for comfort it was just annoying of the “no one knows how hard it is” like tons of people understand oh well have her some words to try to deal and left it at that 

Hermione

When I inform the relevant people at work that although one of the toilets looks fine it is in fact blocked (blockage was further down the pipe than a toilet brush could reach so needed a plunger which we don't appear to have any more for some reason) and after I leave instead of keeping the door locked until it's unblocked they just leave it open for customers to use and I come in the next day and find it full to the brim with water, poo and toilet roll. I hope they enjoy a 1000x more unpleasant job unblocking it than was necessary. 

• Haha 1

Jane Lannister
On 12/24/2018 at 7:28 AM, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

My computer 
Is so fucking
Horrible
And if I leave it sitting
for five minutes
it shuts itself down
and if I watch a video on YouTube
but I don't touch the computer while doing so
it still shuts down

Not to mention it won't even run Minecraft. all it runs is:
Synthesia
Discord
Google Chrome
GZDoom
Zandronum (barely)

ARGHHHGHHGHGHEHGAGEHAEHEGAGRGAWHFSIUBEAFOJSNCIONNEKPEEPEEINBUTTHOLENIUEDBNKJWDBSJKSBDUIWBFNSMKJDHKNDS

I love modern poetry

Not as cool as Tré Cool
3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I love modern poetry

That sentence was SO fucking hilarious!

That made my day

• Thanks 1

maryjanewhatsername
14 hours ago, Hermione said:

When I inform the relevant people at work that although one of the toilets looks fine it is in fact blocked (blockage was further down the pipe than a toilet brush could reach so needed a plunger which we don't appear to have any more for some reason) and after I leave instead of keeping the door locked until it's unblocked they just leave it open for customers to use and I come in the next day and find it full to the brim with water, poo and toilet roll. I hope they enjoy a 1000x more unpleasant job unblocking it than was necessary. 

I feel this on a personal level, working in customer service :lol: well my boss reversed my promotion and moved my mom back into the management position, within 24 hours. I'm disappointed, confused, a little heartbroken, and entirely frustrated :(

pouty bitch

So some fucking arsehole who clearly doesn't understand the normal etiquette for knocking on the door of a stranger's house just nearly made me have a panic attack (bearing in mind my anxiety is bad enough when someone I know knocks on the door in an acceptable manner, let alone when a complete stranger knocks on the door and acts like this much of a twat about it).:mad: He came to the door and rang the doorbell 7 FUCKING TIMES. Like, I get ringing it once or twice and then ringing it again after you've waited a minute or two and nobody has answered, but ringing it 7 times within the space of about 2 seconds is straight up arsehole behaviour. I then heard the guy open the outside door, walk into the porch and start continuously knocking on the inside door really loudly. Like wow, there are so many things wrong with that my brain can't even comprehend it. First of all, you don't arrive at a stranger's house and just open the door and walk in. Secondly, do you have to knock so fucking loudly? Sheesh. Thirdly, you knock on the door and then you wait, you don't continue knocking on the door until it gets answered smh. And to top it all off, this guy got the wrong fucking house lmao - he was looking for next door, so all of this was completely unnecessary.:rolleyes:

And now I'm even more pissed off because autocorrect decided to change a bunch of words in this post to plural for no reason and I had to go through and change them all back.:dry: It also took me about 20 minutes to spell the word "unnecessary" correctly.:lol:

• Like 1

RedundantIdiot

^ On the subject of people knocking on your door, I get really pissed off when people bang really loudly on the door instead of ringing the door bell. Dad actually shouted at one guy who did this.   

maryjanewhatsername

My golden retriever did the STUPIDEST thing she has ever done! In all her 6 years of life, she has never tested my patience so much. 

I let her out to potty and play, no big deal. She whines at the door and I let her in, only to discover she smells putrid. I was like "what the fuck dog" and then come to find out that she had decided to roll in a heap of my neighbor's cat's shit and dare to come in my house literally smelling like ass. The audacity of this dog. 

I about gagged, y'all. I was prepared to ask her to move out. She was about to be my brother's dog. But no. I got shampoo and 85 towels to try and brave it through bathing her. 

So I have her follow me in the bathroom and as soon as I shut the door, she looks at me like "o shet" and waits by the door to escape. 

I just looked at her and was like "nah, you fucked up. This hell is happening to us both because of your poor life decisions." I then proceeded to thoroughly wash and towel dry the beast. Now she smells like green apples and wet dog. She won't let me blow dry her because she's schizo about the noise it makes. So we wait 3 days for a double coat to dry in the middle of winter.

That was my day today. 

ps did I mention I had to go out and clean up the cat shit in the yard? Gag fest 2019 was tragic 

Jane Lannister

Doges :wub:

• Haha 1

Trotsky
On 1/10/2019 at 6:12 AM, maryjanewhatsername said:

My golden retriever did the STUPIDEST thing she has ever done! In all her 6 years of life, she has never tested my patience so much. 

I let her out to potty and play, no big deal. She whines at the door and I let her in, only to discover she smells putrid. I was like "what the fuck dog" and then come to find out that she had decided to roll in a heap of my neighbor's cat's shit and dare to come in my house literally smelling like ass. The audacity of this dog. 

I about gagged, y'all. I was prepared to ask her to move out. She was about to be my brother's dog. But no. I got shampoo and 85 towels to try and brave it through bathing her. 

So I have her follow me in the bathroom and as soon as I shut the door, she looks at me like "o shet" and waits by the door to escape. 

I just looked at her and was like "nah, you fucked up. This hell is happening to us both because of your poor life decisions." I then proceeded to thoroughly wash and towel dry the beast. Now she smells like green apples and wet dog. She won't let me blow dry her because she's schizo about the noise it makes. So we wait 3 days for a double coat to dry in the middle of winter.

That was my day today. 

ps did I mention I had to go out and clean up the cat shit in the yard? Gag fest 2019 was tragic 

A family friend had two elderly labs and I would go over to her house on weekdays while she was at work to let the dogs out and entertain them for a little while. They were getting really old so sometimes they couldn't wait for me to get there to let them out. So one time I go there and see one of them shit on the floor. I went to the bathroom to get some toilet paper to pick it up with, I was gone 3 seconds, but when I came back the shit was gone. One of them ate it up. 

• Haha 1