Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liam

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2013/10/26 - Eli's Mile High Club, Oakland, California, USA

Backyard Skulls

This is so cool omg!

Glad the foxies are back :')

Certified Nimrod

2r47xas.png

They played Wow! That's Loud?! I'm so excited right now.

Anyone else think a new foxboro album is in the works?

Yes.

Jean

There needs to be a bat signal for these secret shows. If you're not on the GDA at the right time, you miss out...

Mary Daze

Well of course setlist.fm is anything else than 100% reliable but to me it's better than not knowing anything at all about the set. Guess we'll see where this leads to, all I know is: it will be amazing no matter what it's gonna be. :)

WestboundSign!

Well of course setlist.fm is anything else than 100% reliable but to me it's better than not knowing anything at all about the set. Guess we'll see where this leads to, all I know is: it will be amazing no matter what it's gonna be. :)

Evidence or proof for your thoughts and conclusions? Man, look at the people involved. :ga:

Jon Herroon

Woah, FBHT came up in my iTunes shuffle last night and this morning. It never does. Ever. This is so cool.

jacknovella

It will be pretty interesting if they did play new FBHT songs...in an interview last year Billie Joe said no when asked if there would ever be another FBHT album, and that it was mostly just a live thing they do now...but then...things can change, and it would make sense that they would want to have a really good era, either through Green Day or FBHT, after the rocky road that was the Trilogy era.

Ross_19

Hybrid Moments is now showing on setlist.fm

Yaz.

How old did you have to be last time? 18 or 21?

18. It was 5 months too early for me :lol:

WestboundSign!

Oh dear, that sucks! I have a feeling that if it was 18+ again, it would be ~5 months too early for me too :lol: Okay but it's way too early to think or worry about that anyways!

Jon Herroon

Oh that sucks.

Mary Daze

I have a feeling that if it was 18+ again, it would be ~5 months too early for me too :lol:

And 2 years too early for me. :ermm:

Well, let's just hope they won't make it 18+ anymore since the drinking on stage is… over?

So nobody knows if there were any GDCers at this show?

alien97

What if they do another Foxies album? Well there's about as much likely hood to that as to Green Day admitting that the really are the network.

They admitted it after I heart last year :) ( or at least mike did)

Heather.

Now that they won't have alcohol flying everywhere, I might have a chance of getting into a show if it doesn't have an age limit!

The band didn't have alcohol, but the venue and crowd sure did! This show was called Alcoholocaust :lol:

Woah, FBHT came up in my iTunes shuffle last night and this morning. It never does. Ever. This is so cool.

I swear to all deities, iTunes knows. iTunes always knows. Part of the Steve Jobs algorithm, it's fucking scary sometimes.

WestboundSign!

Stop Drop and Roll!!! video! :happy: Don't think it's been posted before. Not the best quality, but still!

LisaBJA

So happy XD

The Foxboro Hot Tubs are backXD

Jon Herroon

I swear to all deities, iTunes knows. iTunes always knows. Part of the Steve Jobs algorithm, it's fucking scary sometimes.

Well, The Beatles and MCR have been showing up too recently, does that mean they're going on tours soon too? (I fucking hope so.)

Hermione

ill be honest, id rather see a new Green Day album then Tubbies....

A Tubbies album can be a signal of a Green Day album though. They do side projects when they're in a creative mood - The Network when they were working on American Idiot and Stop Drop And Roll when they were working on 21st CB. History shows that when they play around with side projects it's a positive sign for new Green Day coming not long afterwards!

WhiteTim

I don't think the setlist.fm is correct as someone tweeted show over they played no green day songs

Jon Herroon

A Tubbies album can be a signal of a Green Day album though. They do side projects when they're in a creative mood - The Network when they were working on American Idiot and Stop Drop And Roll when they were working on 21st CB. History shows that when they play around with side projects it's a positive sign for new Green Day coming not long afterwards!

That's something I noticed happened too, but I always thought it was just me reading too deeply into things. Glad to know someone else thinks the same thing. :)

Clockwise

I don't think the setlist.fm is correct as someone tweeted show over they played no green day songs

A lot of people probably wouldn't know Wow That's Loud is a GD song though.

WhiteTim

A lot of people probably wouldn't know Wow That's Loud is a GD song though.

If they know the exact name of the track to post they probally know the band who did it...

Jean

If they played Wow! That's Loud... VIDEO. NOW. DAMMIT.

alien97

Is it just me or is tre the pne who never 'dresses' up for fbht gigs

Clockwise

If they know the exact name of the track to post they probally know the band who did it...

What?...