Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liam

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2013/10/26 - Eli's Mile High Club, Oakland, California, USA

Mary Daze

There's something on setlist.fm (of course not all too reliable, I know) and it says that they played a song called Murder Face and that it was the live debut of that song… same with a song called Dog's House. Plus it says they played quiet a few songs off the trilogy.

Now if that is true… it might be the beginning of another FBHT era. I don't even want to get too excited about it but aaaahhh :woot:

Okay, I'm too slow these days. :lol:

2r47xas.png

burnout409

The reason I don't think this setlist on setlistFM isn't 100% right is in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZTMoNr1G9k this Billie is doing band introductions which to me would suggest they're coming towards the end of their set, but on the Setlist Fm set Broadway is listed as second, maybe its just in the wrong order, but to me it seems like its not 100% correct... But i have no idea its just a guess.

Todd

The reason I don't think this setlist on setlistFM isn't 100% right is in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZTMoNr1G9k this Billie is doing band introductions which to me would suggest they're coming towards the end of their set, but on the Setlist Fm set Broadway is listed as second, maybe its just in the wrong order, but to me it seems like its not 100% correct... But i have no idea its just a guess.

at the end of broadway, they say "this is our last song", but also I was the one who put in SDR and Broadway to the first setlist, cause those were all we knew about. Maybe someone forgot to move broadway

spark in the night

woke up to see this on twitter.

what the fuckkkkkkk

burnout409

at the end of broadway, they say "this is our last song", but also I was the one who put in SDR and Broadway to the first setlist, cause those were all we knew about. Maybe someone forgot to move broadway

Ahhh fair enough yeah I thought he said 'This is our last song' but I'm currently listening through piss poor speakers and didn't want to miss quote something I may have miss heard.

Hero_Of_The_Hour

Don't know if I believe anything from setlist fm but I'm crossing everything for any kind of new song...but sort of thinking maybe they are covers of someone elses songs and the audience got the titles wrong or something. Either way so stupidly happy just to see the foxies play together for a full show again. No joke i have a dumb grin plastered across my face all day...see what you do to us you tubbies you :lol::D

spark in the night

hey Foxies, tour the South again.

signed, I will be there this time.

Tubbie Head

If this is true, about the new songs...

:woot: omg

WorryRock02

can't wait to know if the really played 2 new song!!!!

Tubbie Head

How will we know for sure? Is there any GDCer who went?

Ross_19

When will we knowwwwwww?!

beejeezee

Wait a minute, what did I just wake up to *-*

THE FOXXIES ARE BACK!!!! :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

Ross_19

Not many better things to wake up to my friend!

WestboundSign!

I'm not able to believe anything on setlist.fm but the fact that they played a show again is enough to amaze me. New songs and some sort of new album would be a giant cherry on top. A show in Europe, no matter where, would be the cherry on that cherry. I'd pack my bags and go with my wonderful Mary :P Oh, that would be a dream come true..

Tubbie Head

I'd go with you all. And finally meet you wonderful GDCers! :woot:

Yaz.

What a surprise to wake up to :woot:

I'm actually old enough to go to Foxies shows now. They better get their asses back to the UK.

Fucking this. Last time was heartbreaking!

Todd

Lol the same emoticons being used in everyone's posts

JOE THE X-KID

i really hope they played wow thats loud!

Ross_19

We will see over time, the set list on setlistfm should get more accurate as time goes on, i really hope they did play new songs! And it's nice to see some rarely played Triligy songs in there :)

WestboundSign!

Fucking this. Last time was heartbreaking!

How old did you have to be last time? 18 or 21?

Psycho Shop

Anyone else think a new foxboro album is in the works? Green day did secret shows before the trillogy. It makes me wonder y'know...

Westside Highway

What if they do another Foxies album? Well there's about as much likely hood to that as to Green Day admitting that the really are the network.

Ross_19

A new Foxboro album would be amazing! I'd rather they did another Green Day album instead of having 3/4 years between each, but hey I'm not one to complain, any action from the lads is awesome! :)

JOE THE X-KID

ill be honest, id rather see a new Green Day album then Tubbies....