Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liam

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2013/10/26 - Eli's Mile High Club, Oakland, California, USA

Karl Karlson

How'd he know??

Ask him yourself, I don't wanna talk for him here^^

Tubbie Head

He knew it since Tuesday^^

If he did then I want to kill him because he could have said something earlier and I would have taken the first plane to California. Nah, just kidding, I have no money for that. :lol:

But OMG, this means my dream to see them isn't totally dead :cry: I'm just so happy.

Heather.

There was someone with a GoPro camera that appeared to be recording quite a bit so we might get lucky!

Was it Baby Huey? Cuz that guy never misses these things and gets great quality vids.

whatshername0303

Is there a setlist somewhere? :woot:

Liam

Was it Baby Huey? Cuz that guy never misses these things and gets great quality vids.

I'm not sure but he posted a few pictures so I'm sure we'll get some videos from him.

Spike

That's insane, they're really rolling out the surprises recently. But is it bad that, given it was at Eli's, it just made me really want cheesecake?

Tubbie Head

I'm trying not to get my hopes up for the HQ recordings. But if you say you're sure... :woot::woot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZTMoNr1G9k

End of Broadway (eventually!)

Thanks so much for posting. This is just great :dance:

Cath

so happy they played i was sure the tubbies were over since last year! :D hope they'll still play few shows

Todd

Well, they did reunite for Stop Drop and Roll at the secret show in italy in may, I know it was only one song, but that proves they weren't dead

sara_gd

I'm so happy about this :D

Tubbie Head

Honestly, I'm freaking out about this and I wasn't there (obv)... I can't imagine what I'd be like if I was going to an actual FBHT show. I would probably die of an heart attack or something. :lol:

WorryRock02

Well, they did reunite for Stop Drop and Roll at the secret show in italy in may, I know it was only one song, but that proves they weren't dead

yes! i was there =) it was just one song...but FHTB're still here!!!! Hope to hear also new music from them =)

Todd

I think any new FBHT music would be overdoing it. But I'd love to see some new shows!

Tubbie Head

I think any new FBHT music would be overdoing it. But I'd love to see some new shows!

New music would be perfect what are you talking about. but if they did a mini-tour again, I swear I'd sell my house.

R_Z-Log

This is so exciting!!! I would love to see FBHT perform live one day. I listen to Stop, Drop, and Roll almost every day haha.

And now maybe people will STFU about Green Day breaking up.

Todd

This is so exciting!!! I would love to see FBHT perform live one day. I listen to Stop, Drop, and Roll almost every day haha.

And now maybe people will STFU about Green Day breaking up.

Lol yeah, didn't think of that. If anyone actually believed they were breaking up, this just goes to show how gullible they are

Tubbie Head

If they break up to be the Tubbies full time I wouldn't really mind though :P

Todd

Now that they won't have alcohol flying everywhere, I might have a chance of getting into a show if it doesn't have an age limit!

JIGD13

The Tubbies are back!!! OMG! Ireally want a setlist and videos, I want to see the Foxboro Hot Tubs sober show, and I want more shows like this.

Mary Daze

If there's ever going to happen another FBHT show in Europe I'll just pack my bags and go. :P

Jean

I knew they would come back. I don't know why people thought they were done now that Billie's sober.

Katarina.

If there's ever going to happen another FBHT show in Europe I'll just pack my bags and go. :P

This deserves the "THIS." comment.

Jax Teller

C'mon we need at least the setlist!

Awesompawsome

On setlist FM it says they played 2 new songs entitled "Murder Face" and "Dog's House". Is there any truth to that?