Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liam

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2013/10/26 - Eli's Mile High Club, Oakland, California, USA

Liam

By the looks of the email address it was done via one of those fake email address generators. Takes like 5 second. Hardly trouble.

You don't actually email GDA, the site has a form you fill out where you can enter your email address incase we need to reply to you. That email shown is a screen shot of what all GDA staff members get.

Karol Oliveira

Another great unexpected news!!!

The Foxies are back!!!!! :bunny:

November's Storms

Very happy to see this, and very happy to see that it seems to be a sober show, at least from the band anyway. As much as I've always loved the Tubbies I never liked seeing the endless consumption of PBR and how it was so celebrated at the gigs. Anyway, off my high horse. Looking forward to seeing more pics and vids coming out!

Also, the fact that within the space of 7 days Billie plays a punk show at some tiny venue and releases an album of folk songs with Norah Jones is pretty impressive :lol:

Dirty Rotten Bastard

Oh wow. Didn't expect that.

watchmefade92

Also, the fact that within the space of 7 days Billie plays a punk show at some tiny venue and releases an album of folk songs with Norah Jones is pretty impressive :lol:

Very true. But releasing a country album with Norah Jones IS the most punk thing he could possibly do.

DoodleBob

That anonymous email makes me a tad more excited than the Tubbies show tbh. :lol: (Although I do love the Tubbies very much so I'm glad they are back!)

I wonder if this will be a new method to announcing secret shows and such...?

yuridookie

The Return of Dirty Rock n'Roll

Heather.

I want to know two things:

1. The Setlist

2. Is he wearing a Hawaiian shirt UNDERNEATH the Giant Sweater?

1380071_10151878273153961_1447951372_n.j

Snows

I wanna see that show!! :runaround:

Todd

Guys, I knew this would happen. I just knew a halloween show would happen. Did you see GreenDayChris's status last night? He said if you were in oakland and you didn't contact him, that you would want to kill yourself in the morning. I knew it had to be something like this! I don't know why he didn't just tell everyone, but this didn't surprise me at all!

IlariaIDIOT

YES, YES!

Judges daughter 93

This is actually the event that made my day!!! :woot: And FHT aren't dead ;):yay:

And I have similar jumper to Billie's one :happy:

WorryRock02

holy fuck!!! This is just unboliveable and i'm so happy!!!!! Foxboro are back!!!! YES!!!!

Jax Teller

My feelings right now
11bna75.gif

Todd

holy fuck!!! This is just unboliveable and i'm so happy!!!!! Foxboro are back!!!! YES!!!!

Unb-Olive-able

Great way to change the subject to olives, right? Black or green?

Snows

Unb-Olive-able

Great way to change the subject to olives, right? Black or green?

Green, always.

jacknovella

Awesome! Totally unexpected but amazing. It's good to see some activity going on in the Green Day land :happy:

Tubbie Head

OHHHH MYYYYY GOD!

WTF!!!! :runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround:

photo via babyhuey83 ~ Billie Joe Armstrong throwing water at the crowd during the Foxboro Hot Tubs show.#FoxboroHotTubs #GreenDay
4 min ago Oct 27 2013 Eli's Mile High Club

1395931_10151878210848961_369315844_n.jp

Via GDLoT

the "Throwing beer to the audience" era is over, i guess :P

:lol: I love this. I would enjoy it much more since I hate the smell of beer.

WorryRock02

xD ooops i'm to happy to write in the right way xD

Karl Karlson

Guys, I knew this would happen. I just knew a halloween show would happen. Did you see GreenDayChris's status last night? He said if you were in oakland and you didn't contact him, that you would want to kill yourself in the morning. I knew it had to be something like this! I don't know why he didn't just tell everyone, but this didn't surprise me at all!

He knew it since Tuesday^^

Heather.

I don't think this is a sign of a FBHT tour or anything like that, but it is a sign that they can and will continue to whip out this band and do random engagements with it.

lizziebix

Great news to wake up to. So happy they can still surprise us and have a blast doing it. Highly doubt they'll be another Tubbies tour but they certainly are the most perfect Halloween party band!

Todd

He knew it since Tuesday^^

How'd he know??

WorryRock02

anyone knows alright the setlist?

Liam

WHAAAAAAAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT I'M BROKEN I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD EVER HAPPEN AGAIN alkjdfghladghadljhfg

oh god.

tumblr_inline_muyzzr7Rrq1r7wljh.gif

Recordings, please?!??!??!

There was someone with a GoPro camera that appeared to be recording quite a bit so we might get lucky!