Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liam

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2013/10/26 - Eli's Mile High Club, Oakland, California, USA

alien97

Is he drunk? :ga:

nah

Hermione

:woot: On the morning of my birthday I wake up to this? :banana: :banana: :banana:. Fucking YES! I love the Foxies so much and I'm so glad they're still alive and well. I knew they wouldn't need beer to still be as fun as ever, they're literally the most fun and awesome band of all time so a little thing like that isn't going to make a difference! Love the Rev's jumper and I'm looking forward to a setlist and hopefully some videos!

IsaGreenDay

WOW, words cannot explain how excited I am about this! And I just woke up! :runaround:

Wasn't there a guy yesterday looking for people who live around the Oakland area here on GDC? He said something was going to happen...

xXRustyJamesXx

I wonder If he stayed clean...

JellyTime

Real suprise! I'm so happy and excited that something is happening in Green Day world. I hope they played something new, so I can't wait to see the setlist :woot:

The Disappearing Boy

Well that's nice :)

Hermione

I wonder If he stayed clean...

Oh come on! They were throwing water instead of beer, there's nothing to worry about there.

ThranaM

This pic has already been posted, but I can't help it. Doesn't this look like a young version of Jeremy Clarckson in BJ.. lol :P

1381629_10151878278388961_1949319769_n.j

Hermione

This pic has already been posted, but I can't help it. Doesn't this look like a young version of Jeremy Clarckson in BJ.. lol :P

Oh my god don't say such things :lol:

Ross_19

Setlist? :P

Comrade

The only thing I wonder about is why he used an anonymous email when he sent the submission in?

Yeah so no one knew his personal email address...

WestboundSign!

Aw, happy birthday Hermione! :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZTMoNr1G9k

End of Broadway (eventually!)

Wow, that's fantastic! Wish I could have been there, as always :P

nothing_wrong_with_me

OMG I didn't expect this at all!!! Billie is always surprising us!! A few days ago the news about his duet with Norah Jones, then this! I wonder what surprise he will give us next! :ga:

tubbyfox

:woot: On the morning of my birthday I wake up to this? :banana: :banana: :banana:. Fucking YES! I love the Foxies so much and I'm so glad they're still alive and well. I knew they wouldn't need beer to still be as fun as ever, they're literally the most fun and awesome band of all time so a little thing like that isn't going to make a difference! Love the Rev's jumper and I'm looking forward to a setlist and hopefully some videos!

Wow, what a birthday present, Happy Birthday!!!

Thought we'd never see the Tubbies again, I was so happy to see this when I woke up this morning. And, I've only just realised that I forgot the clocks went back, so I have an extra hour. Back to bed!!

Katarina.

We got this news submission in like 10 hours ago. I didn't let Jack post it because I didn't think it was real.

eKoTVu2.png

Wow. That is the opposite of a WTF email :lol: Awesome.

Liam

Yeah so no one knew his personal email address...

He could just write in gibberish, why go through the trouble of finding the trouble to find an email address like that.

The Disappearing Boy

OMG I didn't expect this at all!!! Billie is always surprising us!! A few days ago the news about his duet with Norah Jones, then this! I wonder what surprise he will give us next! :ga:

Tre Cool is actually a woman?

JOE THE X-KID

Now we just need a secret Green Day show on Halloween ;)

Undómiel

I'm actually old enough to go to Foxies shows now. They better get their asses back to the UK.

Mary Daze

Okay so now after foreverly and THIS amazing piece of news I think the whole thing starts to roll again. I'm so excited for what's next. :happy:

They never fail to surprise us and the best thing about it is the mail by the rev. :lol: Who knows, maybe there are more mysterious mails to come.

SumDay

Wow literally jumped out of bed as soon as I read the news on twitter :lol:

This is just so awesome. You know, some people were worring about them breaking up because of this instagram thing and this weird "Green Day Agent" thing and then this :lol:

Not sure if they knew from the rumors but it's like a big fuck you to them.

And goddammit stop thinking about Billie beeing drunk or not :D

Alan86

Wow a foxies show :woot:

Sober Foxboro hot tubs, it must be a first :P

San Miguel

I'm actually old enough to go to Foxies shows now. They better get their asses back to the UK.

Amen to that

can't believe they played a show... here's hoping they will be the support (or follow up) act for GD in tours to come

Comrade

He could just write in gibberish, why go through the trouble of finding the trouble to find an email address like that.

By the looks of the email address it was done via one of those fake email address generators. Takes like 5 second. Hardly trouble.