Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liam

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2013/10/26 - Eli's Mile High Club, Oakland, California, USA

Tubbie Head

skimmed through all the drama posts and this caught my eye. and OMG I'm so happy you posted that Bugs Bunny comparison! Because when Billie is trying to get the crowd to scream he does that shaky hand thing just like Bugs did in this episode. I crack up every time I watch a video of him doing it.

Omg I love this. :lol:

GDM

Pretty sure that's up to Billie Joe to decide. I'm not encouraging people to do it, I'm saying it's dumb for people to be outraged on his behalf.

What I get "outraged" at is sometimes at shows when he stagedives, he gets pulled under instead of surfed over and back to the stage. Last Irving Plaza show was like that, when he fell backwards from the parapet level, or whatever that's called. Best show that I've been where the crowd carried him during FBHT at Don Hill's, lol. But there was a lot of groping going on at that show, from everyone involved, lol.

Fuzz

What I get "outraged" at is sometimes at shows when he stagedives, he gets pulled under instead of surfed over and back to the stage. Last Irving Plaza show was like that, when he fell backwards from the parapet level, or whatever that's called. Best show that I've been where the crowd carried him during FBHT at Don Hill's, lol. But there was a lot of groping going on at that show, from everyone involved, lol.

I believe that was the show where he was hanging from the rafters/water pipe thingy wasn't it? And yeah, i also notice at small shows when he tried to crowd surf and the front row doesn't pass him on, like they just kinda hold him up and looks like they push him back toward the stage.

GDM

I believe that was the show where he was hanging from the rafters/water pipe thingy wasn't it? And yeah, i also notice at small shows when he tried to crowd surf and the front row doesn't pass him on, like they just kinda hold him up and looks like they push him back toward the stage.

Yes, at Don Hill's where Bob Gruen took those great photos. I think my biggest problem is that I just want to relive this moment, haha. It was awesome.

At 2:15.

AlissaGoesRAWR

Yes, at Don Hill's where Bob Gruen took those great photos. I think my biggest problem is that I just want to relive this moment, haha. It was awesome.

At 2:15.

Oh yeah, Billie looks REALLY uncomfortable with all those people touching him. :lol::rolleyes:

Oxymore

Didn't he break a tooth at that gig ?? I remember a glorious photo of Bob Gruen..

Ryan

Agreed - I am female but I would never invade his personal space - I don't think it is right and I am not a fan of married men. Its pointless and the fact Billie Joe is 41 years old I dont think it looks good to be kissing teenagers - he has teenage sons. Why does he think that everyone want to kiss him? I dont. Also he picks people that are good looking to come up onstage - its looks weird and there is that you tube video where some people where saying that the teenage girl that got onstage when backstage after the concert. Maybe it might be an idea to pick people than are not young enough to have fathered them. Agree all the way and vice versa.

We all know that he has his VERY loving and loyal wife Addrienne waiting at home for him. What he decides to do during shows will, in no way, effect his long and loving marriage to his beautiful wife :-)

tubbyfox

What's the lyric on this version, where he sings "...????? your holy grace" before he changed it to "Amanda Jones your holy grace" for DOS?

.Holly

Agreed - I am female but I would never invade his personal space - I don't think it is right and I am not a fan of married men. Its pointless and the fact Billie Joe is 41 years old I dont think it looks good to be kissing teenagers - he has teenage sons. Why does he think that everyone want to kiss him? I dont. Also he picks people that are good looking to come up onstage - its looks weird and there is that you tube video where some people where saying that the teenage girl that got onstage when backstage after the concert. Maybe it might be an idea to pick people than are not young enough to have fathered them. Agree all the way and vice versa.

Why, thank you :blush::P

AlissaGoesRAWR

We all know that he has his VERY loving and loyal wife Addrienne waiting at home for him. What he decides to do during shows will, in no way, effect his long and loving marriage to his beautiful wife :-)

True, they're so in love. :wub:

Oxymore
AlissaGoesRAWR, on 26 Nov 2013 - 7:22 AM, said:

True, they're so in love. :wub:

Agree. The only fangirling I allow myself is about BJ and 80. They make me dream. I assume.

desertrose

After this SXSW weekend, had to watch this whole show again from Oakland. Great!