Donation to help with costs Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liam

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2013/10/26 - Eli's Mile High Club, Oakland, California, USA

GDLoT

What does billie say at 53:26

... last 3 ?????? but I am gonna live with it

I put this whole bit on the page a few days ago so here's the whole thing written out:

When asked who he was during the band intros, Billie answered, "I happen to be born in Richmond, California. I am an Aquarius. I dig the occasional In 'N' Out Burger. Occasionally I like to go over to Quick Way. *laughs* I will be investing in a brand new movie theater franchise. It's gonna be called Billie-vision. I wish I could take the last 3 seconds back but I'm gonna live with it."

desertrose

it is kwik way. a drivein in oakland.

lizziebix

it is kwik way. a drivein in oakland.

Drive-in what? Theatre? Fast food? Convenience store?

desertrose

burgers, chicken and more.

kwikwaydrivein.com

lizziebix

burgers, chicken and more.

kwikwaydrivein.com

Ah, makes more sense especially after the In 'n Out comment. Thanks.

laurelw

I can't believe that I live 25 minutes away from Oakland but didn't know about the show until it was too late! I've seen FBHT twice (Oakland and Hollywood) and love them. I don't care about the drinking, although I do prefer less of it, but what I do hope is that the crowd was more respectful since maybe the whole vibe of the show was less drunk and crazy. What I'm referring to is that, at both the shows I went to, BJ was groped alot when he interacted with the crowd, and it was pretty sad to watch people take advantage of him like that while he was performing. Anyway, FANTASTIC that the Tubbies are back--I just wish that I had known about it in time and been there!!

Todd

I can't believe that I live 25 minutes away from Oakland but didn't know about the show until it was too late! I've seen FBHT twice (Oakland and Hollywood) and love them. I don't care about the drinking, although I do prefer less of it, but what I do hope is that the crowd was more respectful since maybe the whole vibe of the show was less drunk and crazy. What I'm referring to is that, at both the shows I went to, BJ was groped alot when he interacted with the crowd, and it was pretty sad to watch people take advantage of him like that while he was performing. Anyway, FANTASTIC that the Tubbies are back--I just wish that I had known about it in time and been there!!

That's fucked up. That makes me sick. I can't stand pervert fangirls. They're the one that post sick shit on Green Day's Instagrams and then they fucking grope Billie? Wow.

Fuzz

That's fucked up. That makes me sick. I can't stand pervert fangirls. They're the one that post sick shit on Green Day's Instagrams and then they fucking grope Billie? Wow.

Yes...only fangirls grope Billie. I've been to a handful of Foxboro shows, and I can assure you there are plenty of adult men and women putting their hands all over him as he jumps on top of the crowd.

Tubbie Head

I don't think he really minds about all the touching... When you jump into a crowd it's a bit inevitable isn't it?

Florence

Why are people making a big deal of that? :rolleyes: Billie gets groped at nearly every GD show when he gets someone on stage :P so....

That's fucked up. That makes me sick. I can't stand pervert fangirls.

I THOUGHT WE ARE FRIENDS :cry: :cry:

yk. lol

Todd

Yeah, people touch him, but does everyone fucking GROPE him?

Fuzz

Yeah, people touch him, but does everyone fucking GROPE him?

People were definitely grabby with him. I don't think he cared, considering he kept doing it.

Oxymore

Pretty sure Billie loves getting groped.

halfempty

He kisses everybody that gets on stage, kissing, groping, he never seems offended.

Todd

He kisses everybody that gets on stage, kissing, groping, he never seems offended.

That doesn't make it right though. With that logic, then it's okay to rape someone who loves sex? No.

Certified Nimrod

I've been to a handful of Foxboro shows, and I can assure you there are plenty of adult men and women putting their hands all over him as he jumps on top of the crowd.

You are a lucky man.

Fuzz

That doesn't make it right though. With that logic, then it's okay to rape someone who loves sex? No.

Don't be dumb. If Billie Joe had a problem with it he wouldn't allow it to happen - simple as that. He's not some fragile thing being put in a situation he doesn't want to be in. Don't be ridiculous and equate it to something like that to make a point.

laurelw

Agreed, but I think it's plain gross and disrespectful. Touch his arm or leg, sure. But grab him wherever you please, just wrong. But that's just my opinion.

halfempty

I don't think it's right, I read something that Aaron Cometbus wrote once that was about how Billie kissed fans or whatever. He said it was the wrong way to interact with those fans and how The Ramones would get really offended if the fans threw themselves at the band. I agree with that. I don't know, I know it's just his stage persona, but Billie Joe is a married man with kids.

Heather.

I don't think it's right, I read something that Aaron Cometbus wrote once that was about how Billie kissed fans or whatever. He said it was the wrong way to interact with those fans and how The Ramones would get really offended if the fans threw themselves at the band. I agree with that. I don't know, I know it's just his stage persona, but Billie Joe is a married man with kids.

I think that operates under the assumption that when Billie kisses teenage boys and girls on stage it's for his own pleasure, which he obviously does not. A kiss is a friendly gesture and he does it for the shock value and for the joy of the fan and probably a little of his own adrenaline. It's not like he's doing it for sexual deviance. Maybe a little bit as the Rev :lol:

Todd

Lol Aaron Cometbus. I don't know how he ever got along with Billie in the first place

Oxymore
This is disrespectful but remember that he holds the hands of fans after putting his hand in his underpants for what you know and shows his ass etc etc etc so, if it would bother him, it would be a little wtf right ?
Anyway, I don't really care about it, I know I'll never dare to touch his butt or whatever part of his (wonderful :eyebrows:) body.

I'd die long before being in the venue so there's no risk for me to do something disrespectful towards him and the guys :lol:

halfempty

Lol Aaron Cometbus. I don't know how he ever got along with Billie in the first place

I like Aaron Cometbus :D

Fuzz

If Billie was worried about what the Ramones thought, they wouldn't be Green Day.

AlissaGoesRAWR

Yes...only fangirls grope Billie. I've been to a handful of Foxboro shows, and I can assure you there are plenty of adult men and women putting their hands all over him as he jumps on top of the crowd.

Yeah, the guy next to me at the Pittsburgh show was being an obnoxious asshat the whole time and kept screaming "I WANT TO FUCK YOU BILLIE" so I can assure you all it's not just the girls. :rolleyes: