Going to Pasalacqua Cover

Scottman

Sweet. Thanks for listening y'all.

Thisname...yes, I suppose it does sound country-ish. Sorry if that's not your thing. :/ That's what happens when you live in Texas long enough. Heh.

yes it's sound of the vocal like country music, but your guitar was good and sounds so clear,..i like it.

i like the burnt out cover for you,...

This is a really interesting cover! Certainly a different feel to the original, I really like it. You should cover Insomniac front to back in this style!

i would love to hear you perform macys day parade

I've considered doing that one; it's one of my favorites. If I can find the time I may give it a shot.

This is a really interesting cover! Certainly a different feel to the original, I really like it. You should cover Insomniac front to back in this style!

Thank you! Holy crap; Insomniac front to back would be quite the undertaking. I would need a large amount of marijuana. Thanks for the suggestion!

• 6 months later...

I like the country twang. People like you make me hopeful that someday I too with have the courage to post my covers on here. Too self conscious to do it right now :P

Holy necrobump Tman.

Hey, if someone made a cover so good that I'm remembering it 7 months later, they deserve a bump!

Archived