Stupidest thing you've ever seen written about Green Day?

Spike

by post music i meant they are so incredible that they go far beyond the boundaries of that what we usually call music :happy:

that's true... these songs touch the most emotional part of life ... that's why they're incredible :dance:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that. But Id rather consider 21st CB as rock or alternative rock without the word punk...but never you mind. Labels suck.

And for the record I love pop...nowadays pop just brings negative thoughts about bands like OD.

I'd agree about 21st CB. And about labels for the most part if it becomes too obsessive or a way of pigeonholing or insulting a band. But yeah, nothing wrong with using words like "pop", "punk", "rock", "stadium rock" etc or combinations of them just to help describe the way an album or band sounds.

I can think of the perfect genre for the trilogy:

shit :P

i thought dookie was categorized as shit...

Green Day is emo! Stupid shit! Thats The big crap i ever seen!

My friend sent me a message on Facebook saying how green day should burn in hell and so should I. Then proceeded to send me links to a very one-sided hypocritical megachristian articles on how it brainwashed people...

Does that count?

Did they work for Christwire by any chance? :P

Good example of a stupid thing I've seen written about Green Day :P

Good example of a stupid thing I've seen written about Green Day :P

I'm very good at doing stupid :happy:

Some Justin Beber fan ( I probably misspelled that but I honestly don't care) got mad at Billie Joe Armstrong for dissing him and said "okay just because you walked on the moon doesn't mean you can diss Justin" OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET!!!!! That makes me angrier than the Billy Joel Armstrong mix up

Some Justin Beber fan ( I probably misspelled that but I honestly don't care) got mad at Billie Joe Armstrong for dissing him and said "okay just because you walked on the moon doesn't mean you can diss Justin" OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET!!!!! That makes me angrier than the Billy Joel Armstrong mix up

I'd argue that that's the best thing ever said.

He did walk on the moon though? He practised his trumpet and cycling on the way up in the space shuttle to kill time. I hear he's in Rancid now.

He did walk on the moon though? He practised his trumpet and cycling on the way up in the space shuttle to kill time. I hear he's in Rancid now.

He also presents Pointless on BBC 1.

All the lies that people think are true about blue.

EXAMPLES: Blue was damaged at woodstock and billie only uses replicas. Blues pickup was broken at woodstock. Billlie had replicas made of blue and gave them all way/smashed them because he didn't like the sound of them. Billie never uses the original blue.

Things like that really piss me off

In 1990s, when local "journalists" would translate articles from foreign media and add their own made-up crap in it, we believed that Billie ordered the crowd at Woodstock '94 to toss mud at gay people.

I met the journo who made that up sixteen years later. Wondering why I didn't kick him in the nuts or something. Yuck.

Archived