Stupidest thing you've ever seen written about Green Day?

Spike

Come 2 brazil ! come 2 brazil !!!

Really, any "Come to ________!!!" comment gets on my nerves, no matter what country, city, state, province, region, principality, commonwealth, republic, kingdom, union, or territory fills in that blank.

A word to the not-so-wise: they will come to your area when they feel like it, and constantly asking on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram will not make them come any faster. Try as hard as you want, but it's still not happening any time soon, so shut up and get over yourself.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I think the sound simular nowadays cos billie Joes voice seems to sound more and more high pitched and nasal - i am wonder whether he burned is nasal Palette off by sorting to many illegal substances....and his nose looks like he had to get work done on it to stop it colasping and the funny think is, if you turn of photo of him upside down, you can see up his nose. try it.....Dont Do Drugs, Kids. And he doesnt want to know me. Nice guy."

Dookie was their only good album

looks like you haven't heard any of their album after DOOKIE!!

looks like you haven't heard any of their album after DOOKIE!!

They never said that was their own opinion.

They never said that was their own opinion.

I'm also saying to that person who have this opinion ;)

I'm also saying to that person who have this opinion ;)

Ah. Sorry, it's too early for me to be online.

Ah. Sorry, it's too early for me to be online.

too much too soon ... too little and now you're coming unglued!!

I made this topic for all those annoying comments made by Green Day haters or people who just don't know enough about them and get things incorrect or start assuming things or making rumors

Ex: Billy Joel Armstrong that makes me so incredibly angry he's not a fucking piano man.

Hi, turns out we already have a topic for posting annoying/stupid comments (as well as articles) we've heard about Green Day, so I've merged yours with this one :)

Its annoying when people say Green Day is pop punk band and when people think they're experts on GD when they only know Holiday and 21 guns

Its annoying when people say Green Day is pop punk band and when people think they're experts on GD when they only know Holiday and 21 guns

But... they are a pop-punk band? They basically reinvented the entire genre.

Its annoying when people say Green Day is pop punk band

To be honest, they are. Aren't they?

C'mon man .. learn to respect each and every genre in music...

To be honest, they are. Aren't they?

the thing which matters is that they are PUNK... .. and it doesn't matter what you put infront of that PUNK word.... either Bubblegum... Garage... Ska... Pop.... A PUNK IS A PUNK!!!

C'mon man .. learn to respect each and every genre in music...

the thing which matters is that they are PUNK... .. and it doesn't matter what you put infront of that PUNK word.... either Bubblegum... Garage... Ska... Pop.... A PUNK IS A PUNK!!!

Very true!. I really don't care about genres at all. Punk, rock, rap, country, pop; if a song is good, I'll like it!

To be fair I wouldn't necessarily label AI and 21st BD as punk pop anymore...not that it really matters. But stuff like Dookie and Nimrod is definetely punk pop. But the word punk pop seems to have pretty negative stigma nowadays.

Pop doesn't have to be an insult, it can just a description of how music sounds. Green Day's brand of punk is catchy and melodic....pop punk! Nothing negative about that.

Pop doesn't have to be an insult, it can just a description of how music sounds. Green Day's brand of punk is catchy and melodic....pop punk! Nothing negative about that.

I know that. But Id rather consider 21st CB as rock or alternative rock without the word punk...but never you mind. Labels suck.

And for the record I love pop...nowadays pop just brings negative thoughts about bands like OD.

AI and 21stCB are "stadium punk". Copyrighted to me.

Are you sure about that?

0.jpg

and Uno, Dos and Tre are post-music Stadium Punk

No !!!.. Arena Punk

No !!!.. Arena Punk

by post music i meant they are so incredible that they go far beyond the boundaries of that what we usually call music :happy:

Archived