Stupidest thing you've ever seen written about Green Day?

Spike

On the Redundant vid on YouTube: ''It seems that Billie's masturbating during the whole video, I guess that's why they called him Armstrong.''

I wouldn't say that's stupid, it's true :lol:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

god the Green Day Wifes are Perfect :) well i think so ... well there so no reason to hate them ... i really wanna meet adie & britteny somday :D yeah tre's gf too :)

i've seen the Lady Cobra thing a lot. that Billie had an affair with her & that's what most of the Trilogy is about. it's a load of bullshit. him & Addie are solid as rock man nothing gon break them apart.

oh & one Christmas, like back when Sims 2 was still a crazy new thing, i read that Billie had gotten into a really bad car accident & died. I cried for two days straight it was horrific :lol: probably the worst Christmas day of my life haha.

i heard about 80 dying and billie getting into a car crash.

Courtesy of fahad alshamsi on Facebook.

Wow, that might be the worst so far. People can be such fuckwits.

Strangeland is superior than anything on 21CB. ANOTHER. STUPIDEST. THING. EVER.

When someone calling Green Day a punk band. Or even worse, punk veterans. Well, maybe Green Day themselves are punk, but musically they're not (and I'm so damn happy they're not). Even I read somewhere that Green Day is metal band. What the hell...

When someone saying that old fan = true/diehard fan who really appreciate them and knows every song, new fan = poser, "12-year-old-girls-who's-actually-listening-to-Green Day-because Billie's-hot-barely-knowing-stuff-from-AI" (I think they're truest and most honest fans around. Really).

On a Youtube video of "Going to Pasalacqua" I found this little rant about Billie...... Someone help me, I can't breathe for laughing :lol:

"I think the sound simular nowadays cos billie Joes voice seems to sound more and more high pitched and nasal - i am wonder whether he burned is nasal Palette off by sorting to many illegal substances....and his nose looks like he had to get work done on it to stop it colasping and the funny think is, if you turn of photo of him upside down, you can see up his nose. try it.....Dont Do Drugs, Kids. And he doesnt want to know me. Nice guy."

I mean, I don't blame Billie for not wanting to know someone who spends time turning his photos upside down and looking up his nose!!

I'm laughing so hard that my belly hourts. I'll try to turn down a pic of him. Just for fun.

Everysinglemothafuckin' fan girl on this website. Excluding the ones who are actually fans of the music and not Billie Joe's package.

Everysinglemothafuckin' fan girl on this website. Excluding the ones who are actually fans of the music and not Billie Joe's package.

Dude, you don't want to go there. Trust me.

So we're not allowed to be fans of Green Day AND Billie's package anymore?

*is indifferent to Billie's package but appreciates others' rights to be a fan of it*

"Stupidest thing you've ever seen written about Green Day's packages?"

"Jesus of Suburbia isn't the only thing that's long" - about BJ's weiner.

Nearly wet myself.

Package ? What do you mean about package ? ...

It's slang for testicles and certain members of this forum are incredibly perverted :P

It's slang for testicles and certain members of this forum are incredibly perverted :P

Oh yeah I suspected but I wasn't completely sure. Thank you.

I learn a lot on this forum, that's great.

Oh yeah I suspected but I wasn't completely sure. Thank you.

I learn a lot on this forum, that's great.

Glad to be of assistance!

It actually means the whole "package" of testicles and penis. Just to make sure the definition's accurate :D

But yeah, being a fan of both the music and Billie Joe's package is pretty awesome :happy:. Not sure why anyone would think enjoying one would exclude someone from enjoying the other.

On Youtube there's a video of a guy who destroys his Dookie album cause he just realized that Billie is bisexual :mellow:

What an asshole :lol:

On Youtube there's a video of a guy who destroys his Dookie album cause he just realized that Billie is bisexual :mellow:

What an asshole :lol:

Link?

Archived