Wannabefameass.com - Connection to Green Day?

InvaderPhantom

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rather than make a Norweigan death metal band, Billie decided to make an Austrian death metal band instead. :P

After reading a few comments i was getting really excited, now is just meh :P

same here! =/

What the hell?, I definitely think it is GD related and especially because the door and how it pauses in the mixing room where we got our first trilogy teaser and it goes through rooms we saw in cuatro. What I don't understand though is why is the timer at 44 days?

Is Dec 12 important at all? I know Dookie came out in Feb but when was it announced? Same with AI?

Macys day parade was released as a single in 2001, and they played some pro shot show of American idiot in full in 2004, and in 2011 they released their cover of Hybrid Moments which may have something to do with this. And Maria was a B-side to Macys Day Parade, which kinda sounds like that track

Big, starstruck Green Day fans, maybe? "Omg look where we are!"

I don't think that they are huge fans... because I guess that GD would be too carefull not let superbig fans in there private studio... it could be too risky for them... finding out some unpublished things... you know what I mean?

BUT it is really crazy and weird that an Austrian band is working with the GD guys...

Yeah we know the Domain is registered to them, but we don't know how the hell they did make it at JingleTown... and how they are in connection to GD...

Maybe there is more? Sideproject with that band?? This makes me crazy...

especially that Mike was there to hangout with them!! o.O

1391564_10151775308618800_223821024_n.jp

Screw duets. I want new GD stuff. Especially after the Trilogy, which isn't horrible but not great.

In all honesty, the next album/new stuff GD puts out might be their last shot at another platinum album.

Jingletown is a studio available for bands to rent and use to record. It's not closed off like a private studio.

However, some studios try to maintain a certain reputation. Producers cannot afford to lose their status in the industry by dealing with random people.

However, some studios try to maintain a certain reputation. Producers cannot afford to lose their status in the industry by dealing with random people.

Whose to say the producer is an in house producer at Jingletown?

It may just be me but the song really sounds like angle blue with the remixed guitars that were happening a few months ago

I'm okay with all this situation, but making TheRev account especially for posting that video was updated (considering recent events)... Not fair, guys. Not fair.

I somehow really like that things are so confusing lately :lol: Missed all the excitement floating through GDC!

What if Green day had recorded Halloween songs like monster mash and Ghostbusters XD,that would be awesome

What I can dream can't I.

The guys obviously know this band, so what if the domain is registered to that guy to confuse us, or like hide their identities or some network style crap

The guys obviously know this band, so what if the Damian is registered to that guy to confuse us

So you mean... this band and GD are working together on a project and they used the name of the band to register the domain to confuse us that this has nothing do to with GD...? but actually it is... to keep it secret? or what do you mean?

This thread is such a guilty pleasure...even though this probably has nothing to do with Green Day (despite the obvious) it's nostalgic having something that COULD be.

Archived