Wannabefameass.com - Connection to Green Day?

InvaderPhantom

Well call me insane, but that music piece at the end actually sounds like Green Day quite alot; both music wise and production wise

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got 5 hours left... actually I'm a bit excited... haha

Mine doesn't have a timer anymore and just says "..?"

I'd say a new side project. :) NOT Foxboro Hot Tubs....this sounds nothing like that. This sounds more Green Day-ish. Maybe it's bsides?

When you guys are saying something sounds like Green Day, you mean that short clip at the end of the video?

These guys recorded their album in Green Day's studio. Τhis is the only relation. We would like to have something more but I don't think this has to do with Green Day.

These guys aren't half-bad, ya'll are just bitter because it's not Green Day news :P

I'm guessing the 5 downvotes on the video are all from angry Green Day fans hoping for Know Your Enemy: Part 2 :P

I'm guessing the 5 downvotes on the video are all from angry Green Day fans hoping for Know Your Enemy: Part 2 :P

I wouldn't mind Know Your Enemy: Part 2 :unsure:

I don't know what you guys were smoking because that didn't seem suspicious to me at all :P

Seriously,

• Jingletown recording studios is not private, you can rent it out, use it, etc. Yeah, it's probably more expensive than most, but other bands besides Green Day record there all the time...
  • Just because they're the same style, doesn't mean they are connected ahah.
  • Chris Dugan works at JTRecording, I'm sure getting him to work with you isn't impossible, although it's probably easier to work with Lee Bothwick.
  • And some bands like to promote in weird ass ways. Bet you've never heard of Before You exit, who did the same thing, but with a different band. :rolleyes:

Actually that's the new single of the band Thirteen Days who recorded their album at Jingletown. A friend of mine was part of the recording process. Pretty cool story if you ask me. :)

• 9 months later...

Hey there guys,

just wanted to mention that Thirteen Days actually released their album "Goodbye To Yesterday" which got mixed by Chris Dugan.

https://itunes.apple.com/album/goodbye-to-yesterday/id913720723

In my opinion it's bloody awesome, seriously. Definitely worth to be heard! Especially Always, The Beach, Caroline, I Want You To Know and Coming Home are outstanding.

Edit: Great acoustic performance -

• 2 weeks later...

But things seem not to go well at all according to their facebook page. They cancelled their whole UK tour which was supposed to start next week due internal problems. They just released the album, played something like 5-6 shows (at least I saw them once, they were great) and now nothing until December? Hope they catch up, pitty if the album isn't worth the work and efforts.

Archived