Wannabefameass.com - Connection to Green Day?

InvaderPhantom

I'm being optimistic and wondering, why show the GD stuff if it's not going to be about GD? They took care to show the door with the 21CBD graffitti and the Adeline skull banner!

Or this could all be an elaborate hoax to wind the fandom up :P

To draw attention from GD fans to the other band. A hoax. Trolling...

I'm optimistic as well, but still cautious.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TheRev joined an hour ago to update this thread with a new video...am I being paranoid??? :ga::runaround::runaround:

Guys, guys, what if the Trilogy was just a clever diversion and GD has /really/ been working on a follow-up album to 21CBD?!

I'll just be over here in fangirl-hysteria-induced delusion land if anyone needs me.

A clever diversion? Three album, THREE. This is so much diversion...maybe experimenting??

I'm going with youuuuuuu!!!!

:runaround:

TheRev joined an hour ago to update this thread with a new video...am I being paranoid??? :ga::runaround::runaround:

This thought crossed my mind... :ninja:

Hello Billie, I know you're reading it :lol:

But seriuosly - I'm very curious about this whole situation.

Okay, now I'm dying. :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

The Rev gave GDA a head's up on that secret show on Saturday, remember?

/theories :P

OMFG it's true!! I'm gonna implode! :runaround:

/facts :P

Well that is Green Days Studio, Jingletown - but it doesn't have much to do with Green Day aside from that.

The domain is registered on a guy who plays in an austrian band, and he and their tech are in Oakland right now, because Chris Dugan is mastering the album.

I guess they're pulling a promotion stunt, but I can't prove anything other than googling the domain and reading the band's facebook of course.

Think what you want, they play pretty good music, and their new album is gonna be awesome, this will bring them some attention - but I personally don't like that kind of promotion.

Well that is Green Days Studio, Jingletown - but it doesn't have much to do with Green Day aside from that.

The domain is registered on a guy who plays in an austrian band, and he and their tech are in Oakland right now, because Chris Dugan is mastering the album.

I guess they're pulling a promotion stunt, but I can't prove anything other than googling the domain and reading the band's facebook of course.

Think what you want, they play pretty good music, and their new album is gonna be awesome, this will bring them some attention - but I personally don't like that kind of promotion.

What band, what's its name?

Yeah I checked out that Thirteen Days FB page and stuff, and it seems likely that this is about an album announcement for them. They were recently in Oakland for a mixing session. Such a bummer and a shitty trick to play on GD fans :mad:

That's so cruel, fuck. :dry:

What band, what's its name?

That's so cruel, fuck. :dry:

I don't really wanna name them cause I don't want to start a shitstorm or something like that, and I don't just post other peoples personal information in forums ;)

even if google or a whoiswho domaine tool returns them within a few seconds

I don't really wanna name them cause I don't want to start a shitstorm or something like that, and I don't just post other peoples personal information in forums ;)

even if google or a whoiswho domaine tool returns them within a few seconds

Shitstorm? What? We don't do that here!

Yeah, I suppose we do. :P

Just seen the new video and it kind of reminds of the booK I loved to read on Halloween called Funny Bones. :D:toocool::ga::sick: Still alive....whooooopsy. Was those pages on facebook meant for me to top myself? OOOOOOps, I forgot. :runaround::fuckyou::dance:

That's kind of sucky of them to advertise their new music this way, whether they did it intentionally to gain a lot of interest from the Green Day fanbase I don't know, but there are plenty of other ways to let people know you have new music coming out than showing a clip of the recording studio.

It's a curveball. What's really happening is Billie is abandoning Mike and Tre to go and record an Everly Brothers cover album with Norah Jones. Sounds legit, right?

Oh. Wait.

Guys... come down! It's not a big deal!

It's just a video of a band who did some stuff at JingleTown... nothing special...
I guess nobody is that crazy to create a website and videos only for GD fans to hoax them!! Or do you really think that?

Before we thought that it is Green Day everybody thought it is a cool nice song or album or something like that....
I checked the FB page out too... I like what the boys are doing... it's not Green Day, yeah... but they are working with them or something like that...
(on FB there is a pic of Mike with these guys in the studios listening to there songs) maybe it's a project?

Nobody knows... so cool down... maybe this work isn't that bad.... because we thought it sounds like Green Day at the beginning, right? haha

I guess nobody is that crazy to create a website and videos only for GD fans to hoax them!! Or do you really think that?

I am that crazy.

"Just a video of a band", "An austrian band", "I don't just post other peoples personal information in forums"...What fucking band? Why that secretism? If you publish here the band's name is a better promotion than that. O maybe spreading some rumours can make the job.

What has some Austrian band to do with Green Day?? And why? :mellow: How did they get Chris Dugan to produce their album?

I'm so confused.

What has some Austrian band to do with Green Day?? And why? :mellow: How did they get Chris Dugan to produce their album?

I'm so confused.

Me too. :mellow:

Guys... come down! It's not a big deal!

It's just a video of a band who did some stuff at JingleTown... nothing special...

Before we thought that it is Green Day everybody thought it is a cool nice song or album or something like that....

I checked the FB page out too... I like what the boys are doing... it's not Green Day, yeah... but they are working with them or something like that...

(on FB there is a pic of Mike with these guys in the studios listening to there songs) maybe it's a project?

Nobody knows... so cool down... maybe this work isn't that bad.... because we thought it sounds like Green Day at the beginning, right? haha

If it's not Green Day related (which it still could be. We have no concrete evidence yet) why would they make the point to go through the 21CB door, go through the studio that Green Day recorded the trilogy in, and go into the soundboard room where most of Cuatro was filmed?

Most of the video points to it being Green Day related.

If it's not Green Day related (which it still could be. We have no concrete evidence yet) why would they make the point to go through the 21CB door, go through the studio that Green Day recorded the trilogy in, and go into the soundboard room where most of Cuatro was filmed?

My thoughts exactly ;)

Most of the video points to it being Green Day related.

Big, starstruck Green Day fans, maybe? "Omg look where we are!"

Archived